Pre-Fill Multiple Locations

savitrd

I've just been assigned my first printable project. I am setting up envelopes that will have multiple location options for a client. Basically, I need each address to populate based on the location the user selects from a drop down list. They would like the addresses to pre-fill based on the location selected.

They would also like to be able to edit the information if need be. How would I approach this at the beginners level of using printable? We gave them the option of creating groups for each of their departments, but they decided against this option. I prefilled the first location, but how would I prefill the remaining 14 locations? What would be the best approach?

I have a store set up this way. It's rather convoluted but it has been working.

In order for the client to be able to maintain the address list they need buyer admin access to the MarcomCentral Manager (your CPM can set that up).

To set up the products you need to turn on Corporate Addresses in the Autofill Options for each product. In the templates you need to have text fields for all the address related stuff (city, state, zip, etc), then set Prefill Form to Prefill and map the correct field to each one.

You will probably want to put some instructions on the product page that tell the customer that they need to click the Autofill Options and search the address list to load the appropriate one in.