Bar Code not working

They are correct. Postnet barcodes should have either 32 bars for 5-digit zip code, 52 bars for 9-digit zip code, or 62 bars for 9-digit zip code and delivery point. See this reference.

Intelligent Mail Barcodes have 65 bars.

I don't know anything that has 67. What type of data are you supplying for the postnet barcode rule?

Also, what version of FusionPro, which platform (Mac or Windows), and which version of operating system?

thank you for replying, here is what is in excel file cell |152370128281|

also we have fusion pro 8.0.13 and its on a mac running 10.7.4. is it safe to uncheck the compute checksum digit in the postnet barcode rule? i noticed if i do this it goes to 62 characters. thank you!

Is it safe to uncheck the compute checksum digit in the postnet barcode rule? i noticed if i do this it goes to 62 characters. thank you!

Yes, this is what I was questioning in your duplicate thread. Your data (|152370128281|) already includes the checksum information which the rule wizard is adding again. Theoretically, you should be able to just apply the value of the field directly in the text frame and format with the barcode font, skipping the rule altogether. ;)

See replies to your other post:

By default, the Rule in FusionPro computes the check sum digit to the barcode for validation using the pre-built rule. You can uncheck this box in the XML Rule if the data you are passing into the template already includes this information.

Sounds like you got it though.