fixed text

elixir

Greetings -

This question is as much about Acrobat as FusionPro - that is how does one insert static text on an existing pdf, AND have it print, not just show up in the screen view?

First time out successfully set up a postcard merge, 4 up, after adding a postal permit. No matter what I've tried I can't get the permit info to show or print in the merged results.

What to do?

Thanks!

elixir

The Enfocus Pitstop plugin is a good choice for editing static elements, although you can add static indicias entirely with FusionPro. Draw a text box, add a black stroke/outline around it and type the text into the text editor directly. Alternatively you could create the indicia in Illustrator or InDesign and save it as a PDF, then assign it to a FusionPro graphic frame using a graphic rule.

If this is not working for you, you will need to send more info of what you've done so far or attach your files.

Thanks, I was experiencing difficulty in locating the variable text editor, which worked once found

Probably creating several different indicias and calling as needed would be the way to go in the future

Thanks!

elixir

Archived