.hsk - handshake file

Wondering what this is (see attached) and where or what caused this error

upload of files was ok...5 different views in the drop down.

BUT.....only one of the 5 causes this error.

Any help or enlightenment would be appreciated

Did not see the attached screen shot and without any other information about the product here is my two cents. I have seen this type of error show up on occasions when working with Variable product types and testing the imposed output file; since there is no data file associated while Previewing and testing you may get this error with VDP product types while testing in the MCC.

You may want to report this to Support so they can look at this case specifically.

Edited by ehazzard
typo

If it's a Handshake error I'm guessing it has an OnRecordStart rule in it that isn't written correctly. If that applies to your template I'd take a look at that.

If that doesn't help please email support@pti.com with the store name and product ID and we can take a closer look.

Jeff Stehman

Technical Support | PTI Marketing Technologies | Printable Technologies, Inc.

jstehman@pti.com | www.pti.com

858.847.6622 direct | 800.220.1727 office

FusionPro Expression Image Personalization is Now Available

HI Eric...not sure what happened to the attachment...anyways it is a versioned business card ...it does have an OnRecordStart Rule..ill try to mess with the rule than contact support if i cant figure it out

thanks Jeff...there is an OnRecordStart .....ill start there

Thanks

Ricky

• 1 year later...
Old thread, but wanted to post what worked for me: as mentioned by Jeff, my issue was the OnRecordStart rule, which referenced a non-existent resource. Fixed the rule, fixed the error! Thanks, Jeff :)