Store Link to job direct...

WBG-guy

I have a customer that wants me to create a link from the home page directly into the job direct form. I'm able to create the link that takes them to the menu of "Job Types" but that's as far as my knowledge allows me. I have listed the route to get to my final destination. I was wondering if you could help me create the proper HTML. I have also supplied the link url to each stop. I hope that's enough to help me. Understand that I'm a novice to HTML so any layman terminology to make things easy for me would be greatly appreciated.

HERE'S A SUMMARY OF ROUTE IT TAKES TO GET TO ORDER FORM

1. Home page link to JOB DIRECT tab then to...

2. Choose Job Type window (I choose Document & Forms) which takes me to...

3. Please select one of the following workflows; Options of "Set Print Options" or "Upload File" I choose "Set Print Options" "Continue" button.

4. Which then takes me to my final stop for creating an order.

HERE ARE THE URL LINKS TO EACH STOP.

1. LINK TO JOB DIRCT MENU:

http://store.printable.com/printone/catalog.aspx?uigroup_id=10546#&&/wEXBAULQ2F0YWxvZ1ZpZXcFATEFD1BhZ2VOdW1iZXJJbmRleAUBMAUMSXRlbXNQZXJQYWdlBQoyMTQ3NDgzNjQ3BQhQYWdlTm9kZQUGNTIwMjE2/QKFGYVgp80MD6597tuQLVJAfeo= " alt="Revisions to an existing form" /><area shape="rect" coords="270,193,599,218" href="http://store.printable.com/printone/JobExpress/SelectJobTypes.aspx?uigroup_id=10546

2. JOB DIRECT RELATIONSHIP (Document & Forms) "Please select one of the following workflows" window:

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$content$SelectJobTypes$mJobTypesRepeater$ctl00$JobTypesItem$btnSelectName','')

3. CONTNUE BUTTON:

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$content$SelectWorkflow$btnSetPrintOptions','')

You can take a look at what I have done in Store ID #13123 (trainingsergiomartinez) the home page tab.

Also, how do I create a link directly to a product? I try using the URL for the product but it doesn't seem to work? HELP!!

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE PRODUCT ID #74

javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$content$CtlCatalogList$CtlCatalogItemRepeater$ctl11$CatalogListItemEven$btnSelectName','')

I hope this all makes sense!?

Archived