Do not expect Epace to continue to support printable now that EFI owns it. We had a PSI trainer here last week and he said the connection will be removed within the next few releases as they polish up Epace to replace 2 MIS systems that EFI has put into mothball.

Hi all,

The integration between Printable's FusionPro Web product and EFI Pace (the new brand for the ePace product) will certainly not be discontinued. Any rumor to the contrary is simply incorrect.

Printable has a longstanding and strong partnership with EFI. I can assure you that not only will the integration to the EFI Pace product be maintained, it will also be strengthened in an upcoming product release.

If any user would like additional information about the Printable/EFI Pace integration, feel free to contact your CPM (if you are an existing FP Web customer) or our sales team at sales@printable.com.

Thanks all.

• 3 weeks later...
Mark, If that is truly the case that is great news!!! We are a PSI EFI user and it is suppose to offer a direct upgrade to epace in a year. I was not spreading a rumor merely repeating what was told to me my an EFI trainer who was on site with us just a month ago.

Hello Raymond,

Wanted to say thanks for bringing the rumor to our attention originally so we could set the record straight across our customer base. I'm sure the fellow that you heard this from was simply mis-informed.

Also, great to hear that PSI customers are starting to hear information about the upgrade to the EFI Pace product!

Archived