Numbering Book Covers

I am new to Fusion Pro and have a project I need help with.... I have some ticket books that have 10 sheets and a cover/back cover. The tickets inside are numbered and I have found where to handle that no problem. I need help with the cover file to have it print the number range within the book. So if the tickets are 001 to 010 inside, I need the cover to show starting number 001 to end number 010. Can anyone help with this??

When you say you numbered them as a separate job, does that imply that you already have the inside of the ticket books you are looking to create? Are you just pulling in those previously made files into overflow pages sandwiched between a front cover and a back cover? What does your data for this job look like? Would it be possible for you to upload a sample of the job so that I could better understand your dilemma?

This is my front cover. The top space will start with book number "0001" and the begin permit # will be "00001" and the end permit will be "00010" for this book. the next book will need to be bok number "0002" with begin permit # "00011" and end permit # "00020" etc for 1000 "books" of 10.

I have already done the tickets for inside the book.

Any help would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

139169_CA DEPT PARKS_FC FOR VAR.pdf

This is my front cover. The top space will start with book number "0001" and the begin permit # will be "00001" and the end permit will be "00010" for this book. the next book will need to be bok number "0002" with begin permit # "00011" and end permit # "00020" etc for 1000 "books" of 10.

I have already done the tickets for inside the book.

Any help would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

139169_CA DEPT PARKS_FC FOR VAR.pdf

Archived