Imposing uploaded PDF's

Crineman

We want to offer our customers the capability of uploading print-ready PDF's. I have set up templates for one & two sided postcards, one & two page Flyers, and 4 to 16 page Brochures to do this.

Everything uploads & looks great on the storefront - the customer sees a gorgeous proof at final trim size.

However, I am not able to impose these uploaded PDF's correctly for our Indigo 7500 and I don't know if it's the software or if I don't have something set-up correctly. The problem is that if the PDF's being uploaded are larger than the final trim, the excess image spills over to the page next to it.

In the templates, I have the pages set-up as graphic pages, the images to be centered, fill set to none, and no clipping. In the imposition example attached I have it set-up as 8-1/2" x 11" saddle-stitched and 1/8" bleed.

I'm attaching the individual PDF's and the imposed file (saddle-stitch imposition) for 2 pages of an 8-page Brochure so you can see the problem. Is this enough information to get some help? If not, please let me know and I'll provide more. Thank you!

Sample.zip

New information on this imposition question from yesterday (I see there's been some lurking but no help with my problem) ...

So... I took the same PDF that was uploaded to the storefront where it imposed incorrectly and composed it using Fusion Pro using the exact same imposition and it came out correctly - meaning the overlapping didn't occur. I've attached the new imposed spread to this post.

What's up with this? Why would the same file proof one way from the storefront and differently through FP?

Pages from Compose.pdf

Archived