OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 10 results

1. I've searched through the forum and I found this thread to my same inquiry from 2012. From what I can tell there is still not a way to produce what is needed but I want to at least ask. I have a 4-page document that needs printed Single Gate Side-By-Side. The client provided pages 2 & 3 preprinted (the back), so I need to produce pages 1 & 4 (the front). By suppressing the content of pages 2-3, I am able to select Single Gate and create a duplex document with a blank back. The alternative would be to re-create the design file as 11x17 sheets instead of 8.5x11. It would be great if there was a way to produce multiple simplex pages on a single sheet using FusionPro Imposer
  2. I am trying to compose a job that is four pages, with two different medias. In the past I was able to compose with little issue. Now, the job calls for the records to stay in order to a letter envelope match. Adding in the extra criteria effects the imposition. One of two things is happening. 1. Job composes, sheet 1 is white media and sheets 2-*** are all pink media. 2. Job composes, sheet 1 is white media and sheets 2-5 are pink. This continues through the entire file.
  3. I have about 1000 variable page count PDFs that I need to impose saddle stitched. Is there a way I can use FusionPro to pick up each PDF and output it imposed? Thanks
  4. I have a postcard 5.5x8.5. Page 1 is portrait orientation for readability. Page 2 is landscape orientation for readability. I am looking for suggestions to get page 2 to rotate, making both pages the same orientation as Fusion Pro imposer seems limited to force the front and back side of the page the same orientation.
  5. We've had this issue sporadically for some time and cannot find a solution. We are using FP Creator 10 and composing on Producer. Records (8.5" x 11" fairly simple documents) render fine without imposition, then when we go to impose 2 up on 17 x 11 for print, MOST records are fine...but some do not render properly. An example could be that the IMB field prints where Last Name should be, etc. It doesn't seem consistent. We've tried to find illegal characters in the data, but can find none, and also have tried running fewer records at a time (thinking it could be a memory issue), and still fails. This is very sensitive data (PHI), therefore I cannot send any documents for review...nor can I have them print improperly, so this is a significant issue for us. Does anyone have any thoughts on what might be happening here? Is this a bug?
  6. Our digital press sheets are 12x18". I have an 11x8.5" document that is 8-pages. I need to saddle stitch it on the top (11") like a calendar on the 12x18" sheet. When I use FusionPro Imposer and select Saddle Stitched layout, it always says layout does not fit page no matter what I do. I did try to rotate the pages in Acrobat in the template CCW 90 to make the document 8.5x11". During rotation, I received a FusionPro message and tried using Yes and No with the same imposition results. (see Acrobat-Rotate-Pages-FP-Message.jpg) The output was always bad. *The pages overlapped each other in the output. I attached a sample output. (see PRM_brochure_r4-ss.pdf) PRM_brochure_r4-ss.pdf. I had an 11x8.5" 4-page document that imposed the same way and was able to use Single Gate Head-to-Head. (see WhyBrochure-sg-h2h-4pg.pdf) WhyBrochure-sg-h2h-4pg.pdf *This is the correct output format I need. I tried to modify that imposition for 8-pages but the imposition didn't match the pages up correctly. (see SG-H2H-8pg-Impo-Output.pdf for page match-up) SG-H2H-8pg-Impo-Output.pdf. (see PRM_brochure_r3-singlegate8.pdf for composed output) PRM_brochure_r3-singlegate8.pdf I found a previous post http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=4485 with the same issue but I didn't see a resolution. Will someone please help? Is there a way to use Saddle Stitch layout with an 11x8.5" and stitch on top? Is there a way to use Single Gate Head-to-Head for 8-pages and have it match pages correctly? Is there another layout I can use? Since rotating the template pages in Acrobat didn't work, is there a way to do this with a rule so regular saddle stitch impo works? As always, I appreciate everyone's assistance. Thanks, Traba
  7. Hi I have a business card template, where I need page 1 to be duplicate, so I have 20 copies to make the imposition be correct. The back of the imposition is page 2-21, so the customer gets a mix of colors. Is the a way to duplicate only one page in a template? Or a way to make an impostion, so I can accomplish this? Here is a copy of my template: http://d.pr/f/Xnrk
  8. Running a non-variable page booklet. I need to place a barcode and some text every X number of pages. In this case its 50. With the scanner turned on i can turn off double detect and some other features that slow down collating. If it doesn't see the mark on the 50th page it diverts the collation to the end of the line without finishing. if this is a bad explaination lets make it simple. I am making pads in 50's, and i want to print "END_PAD" on the last page of every 50th page. I have tired it with a if or statement but i think I need the function to start page count - since its every 50 imposed pages not 50 records
  9. We have a very large job to produce and we are looking to minimize the copy count and time. The data will be supplied with copy for simplex and duplex pages. The pages are A4 and we are wanting to run the job 2up on A3 paper. While this is easily handled by using an imposition file, I am wanting to ensure that duplex printing only occurs when necessary. There are 3 possible outputs: a simplex A4 page beside a simplex A4 page (should only count as a 1 copy on A3); A simplex beside a duplex (which will count as 2 copies); duplex beside a duplex. If I was to output these possibilities I should get a copy count of 5 as the first set is simplex and not duplex. The time and cost could be substantial. The data can't be split or filtered as we need to keep record sequence. I have tried using SetBodyPageUsage to control whether to use a page with duplex settings or simplex settings but the output is still actually duplexing. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
  10. Hello all, I need to use FP Imposer to create differently spaced vertical gutters. 8 up standard BC's (3.5x2) on 8.5 x 11 sheet. ".25 horizontal gutter, ".25 top and bottom vertical gutters, with a "1.25 middle vertical gutter. See image below. Please let me know if this is currently possible in FP Imposer, thanks! http://forums.printable.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=640&stc=1&d=1337886609