Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'setbodypageusage'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 4 results

1. I have a form with a key file that can have multiple keys. My goal is to add code prevent creating multiple copies of the form based on if the field has the same key as previous. Example: KEY1 KEY2 312456 103489 312456 504723 312456 654871 My form already turns on when it finds the field that matches it: if (Field("Letter_Code") == "010") { FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Letter_010", true); } I was thinking of using the FieldChanged rule and composeThisRecord rule to help prevent creating multiple letters since they KEY1 is the one we are basing the code from even though we need both keys for different table pulls. My code ended up being like: FusionPro.Composition.composeThisRecord = false; if (FieldChanged(Field(KEY1"))) { FusionPro.Composition.composeThisRecord = true; } OR if (FieldChanged(Field("KEY1"))) { FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Letter_010", true); } However, when I run this code it turns the whole form unrenderable. Am I using this code incorrectly? Any suggestions? If requested I can mock up a new file for viewing due to the sensitive nature of the form.
  2. Hello, I am attempting to create a document with a linked table of contents. There are two issues I am encountering. The page number is not displaying on the composed output. The hypertext link, when clicked, is not jumping to the correct destination page. Please see the attached example. Here is the code I am using for the table of contents on body page 4: myContent = ""; myContent += "Table of Contents"; myContent += '<P><P><hypertext name="TestDest"><crossref name="TestDest">'; myContent += 'Overview Section..........<$pagenum></crossref></hypertext>'; return myContent; And here is the code for the destination on body page 5: return '<destination name="TestDest">My Test Destination'; There are other FusionPro features active in this template that may be conflicting with the linked table of contents. The first 3 pages of the document are turned off through SetBodyPageUsage in the OnRecordStart rule at composition time. Also, pages from another PDF are pulled into the document using FPRepeatableComponent and overflow pages. The rules that create the FPRepeatableComponent are in the JavaScript Globals section. Are there any known limitations when using SetBodyPageUsage, FPRepeatableComponent, hypertext, and crossref page numbers all in the same document? The sample I uploaded is based on a larger document with many sections that turn on and off, and many places for user provided PDF files to be pulled into the document through template pages. I am hoping to find a solution that works with these features. One last note, I am incredibly grateful for all the users who have posted questions and answers in the past! You will find sections of code in the sample I uploaded that were previously posted in many different forum topics. I couldn't have gotten this far without the accumulated knowledge of the forums. The documentation provided with FusionPro has been very helpful as well. Any help getting all of these features to work together would be greatly appreciated! TOC_Test.zip
  3. I am using this rule to change a page at the field change to add a cover page to a section. FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Cover", FieldChanged("MemberIDend")); This works as single pages but not in an imposition. It repeats the "Cover" page in the composed file. Any help would be appreciated
  4. Hi again... Trying to activate pages on demand, but the callback rule (OnJobStart) gives me an error message when composing: OnJobStart, line 1: Error: In Field(), no data source defined or data could not be loaded The data source is defined, as the composition itself works, it's just that the pages I want to activate/deactivate don't quite work as expected. Here's my callback rule: I essentially have two fields that drive my page count: "Style" (could be one of three options, the code above is for the first option only), and "PageCount" (could be one of 6 options, "8", "16", "24", etc). My goal is to have the double condition activate pages 1-6 on demand, but I get that error message whenever I try to compose, and all pages come out in my composition. Any suggestions..? Thanks!