OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 9 results

1. I have several picture frames which will be filled with pictures (pdf) as names stated in the data field of an excel file. If the datarecord is filled with a name of a picture that does not exist a default picture is inserted automatically. But this default picture is also placed with an empty record. Is there a way to instruct FP to leave the picture field empty when there is no data in the datafield and only to insert the default picture when the data in the datafield is not found as name of a picture? This way I can determine any missing pictures (wrong name etc) Thanks in advance for helping me out! Greetings from the Netherlands
  2. I have a strange problem. A job without an inputfile. When I am make a rule for creating barcodes with a sequential number + a fixed number (401) together the endresult sometimes creates a Barcode without the control digit and the end of barcode character. Therefore some Barcodes are suddenly smaller then the ones created the right way. The rule I use is: return Make128BBarcode(Rule("Nummering Barcodes Rule")+ "401") and the Nummering Barcode ruls is the xml based sequential numbering rule with a starting number 30060001 with 8 characters selected. When I change the selected font in the text-areabox from IDAutomationC128L to Helvetica Neue I can read the following created codes: Ì30060000401ÈÎ (first record) Ì30060001401 (second, wrong) Ì30060002401.Î (right) Ì300600034016Î Ì300600044011Î Ì30060005401FÎ Ì30060006401NÎ " " " etc Then again at the 23th record: Ì30060023401 (wrong) What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be appreciated. I currently use FusionPro 10.1.8 on a Mac with 10.12.6 Greetings from the Netherlands
  3. I really didn't want to post this but after hours of searching I couldn't find a reason. I have two templates that use this code. One of the templates refuses to turn the text of the table white. I have: Made the made Variable in the Text Frame as White text I have edited my Table rule so both outcomes show as White I have edited the outcome for other variables other than "RED" and they work I have rewritten the code so not RED would be Black Tried seeing if it composed properly even if preview was bad (didn't work) However, no matter what I have done the code still shows black text on a dark colored background. Here is my code: var tbl = []; var myTable = new FPTable; myTable.AddColumns(3000, 3000, 3000, 3000, 3000); if (Field("RUN COLOR") == "RED") { //Formatting the table for (var i=0; i<2; i++) { var row = myTable.AddRow(); var cell = row.Cells[0]; cell.Margins = new FPTableMargins; cell.Margins = {Bottom: 0, Top: 0, Left: 0, Right: 0}; //cell.SetBorders("Thin", "Black", "Top", "Right", "Bottom", "Left"); cell.HAlign = "Right"; cell.VAlign = "Bottom"; cell.TextColor = "White"; row.CopyCells(0,1,2,3,4); row.minHeight = 800; } } else { //Formatting the table for (var i=0; i<2; i++) { var row = myTable.AddRow(); var cell = row.Cells[0]; cell.Margins = new FPTableMargins; cell.Margins = {Bottom: 0, Top: 0, Left: 0, Right: 0}; //cell.SetBorders("Thin", "Black", "Top", "Right", "Bottom", "Left"); cell.HAlign = "Right"; cell.VAlign = "Bottom"; cell.TextColor = "Black"; row.CopyCells(0,1,2,3,4); row.minHeight = 800; } } //Insert Data into Rows myTable.Rows[0].SetContents("<color name=\"White\">" + Field("BOX09"), Field("BOX07"), Field("BOX05"), Field("BOX03"), Field("BOX01")); //Row 1 myTable.Rows[1].SetContents(Field("BOX10"), Field("BOX08"), Field("BOX06"), Field("BOX04"), Field("BOX02")); //Row 2 BoxSet = myTable.MakeTags().replace(/^\<table/, "<table alignment=right"); return BoxSet; If it is helpful to know this code slightly varies from the other template that does work. Here is that code: var tbl = []; var myTable = new FPTable; myTable.AddColumns(3100, 3100, 3100, 3100); if (Field("RUN COLOR") == "RED") { //Formatting the table for (var i=0; i<3; i++) { var row = myTable.AddRow(); var cell = row.Cells[0]; cell.Margins = new FPTableMargins; cell.Margins = {Bottom: 0, Top: 0, Left: 0, Right: 0}; //cell.SetBorders("Thin", "Black", "Top", "Right", "Bottom", "Left"); cell.HAlign = "Right"; cell.VAlign = "Bottom"; cell.TextColor = "White"; row.CopyCells(0,1,2,3); row.minHeight = 1200; } } else { //Formatting the table for (var i=0; i<3; i++) { var row = myTable.AddRow(); var cell = row.Cells[0]; cell.Margins = new FPTableMargins; cell.Margins = {Bottom: 0, Top: 0, Left: 0, Right: 0}; //cell.SetBorders("Thin", "Black", "Top", "Right", "Bottom", "Left"); cell.HAlign = "Right"; cell.VAlign = "Bottom"; cell.TextColor = "Black"; row.CopyCells(0,1,2,3); row.minHeight = 1200; } } //Insert Data into Rows myTable.Rows[0].SetContents(Field("BOX10"), Field("BOX07"), Field("BOX04"), Field("BOX01")); //Row 1 myTable.Rows[1].SetContents(Field("BOX11"), Field("BOX08"), Field("BOX05"), Field("BOX02")); //Row 2 myTable.Rows[2].SetContents(Field("BOX12"), Field("BOX09"), Field("BOX06"), Field("BOX03")); //Row 3 BoxSet = myTable.MakeTags().replace(/^\<table/, "<table alignment=right"); return BoxSet; If someone could just guide me to what is causing this issue of being black all the time regardless of the Rules or what is set in the Text Frame, I would appreciate it. It may be possible I am just missing something small but it absolutely does not change to White if the background frame is Red.
  4. I need a sheet of coupons that cycle through the list of coupons in a data file. These coupons are 5 up and 3 across. They will need to continue if the group of coupons goes beyond 15 and continue until the data file runs out of records. I am using Repeatable Components instead of Imposition because the Data Sheet name needs to be at the bottom of each coupon group and later chunked out by Data Sheet name. I know how to code through items if using a key and external file but these don't really have any key items to go off of and some items may repeat themselves if there are multiple copies listed in the Data File. I need help getting this file to display one copy of each record. Right now it displays a copy for the first record multiple times based on the "i <= #" part. The records really should loop until the end without me having to list a number. Attached are sample files. We usually use .csv files but I had to upload the file as a .txt so you will need to relink the data file. I'm only asking for guidance not a complete solution. I will continue to try to work through this on my own. Shelf_Tags.pdf BabyFood.txt
  5. Hello, I am new and jumping in head first per usual. I am working on an invite for a client and that will allow them to have multiple sub events (reception, dinner, lecture, movie, etc.) under the date of the main event on the invitation. They are required to enter one and at maximum allowed to have four. The sub events are broken in a 1 | 2 & 3 | 4 format. Format Example: Event 1 00:00 p.m. | Event 2 00:00 p.m. Event 3 00:00 p.m. | Event 4 00:00 p.m. *note two spaces on either side of pipeline (|) FusionPro Rules if (Field("Event1_title") != "" && Field("Event2_title") != "") return Field("Event1_title") + ' ' + Field("Event1_time") + ' ' + Field("Event1_ap") + ' ' + ' | ' + ' ' + Field("Event2_title") + ' ' + Field("Event2_time") + ' ' + Field("Event2_ap"); else if (Field("Event1_title") != "" && Field("Event2_title") == "") return Field("Event1_title") + ' ' + Field("Event1_time") + ' ' + Field("Event1_ap"); else if (Field("Event1_title") == "" && Field("Event2_title") != "") return Field("Event2_title") + ' ' + Field("Event2_time") + ' ' + Field("Event2_ap"); else return ''; if (Field("Event3_title") != "" && Field("Event4_title") != "") return Field("Event3_title") + ' ' + Field("Event3_time") + ' ' + Field("Event3_ap") + ' ' + ' | ' + ' ' + Field("Event4_title") + ' ' + Field("Event4_time") + ' ' + Field("Event4_ap"); else if (Field("Event3_title") != "" && Field("Event4_title") == "") return Field("Event3_title") + ' ' + Field("Event3_time") + ' ' + Field("Event3_ap"); else if (Field("Event3_title") == "" && Field("Event4_title") != "") return Field("Event4_title") + ' ' + Field("Event4_time") + ' ' + Field("Event4_ap"); else return ''; Text Generated out of MarcomCentral Portal when I test my template: http://www.rboweb.com/WASHU/IMGS/EXAMPLES/example.jpg It works and I'm not receiving any errors, but it's loosing my double spacing on either side of my pipeline in just the first rule only on MC and I can't figure out why. Validating the code in FP gives me the correct output and the second rule is formatting correctly. You can see that I have already attempting appending the second space separately to see if that fixed it. Any thoughts?
  6. I have a rule that grabs data to show a list of commodities and the dollar figure of sales return Field("Export1") + "<t>" + Export1MB + "<p>" + Field("Export2") + "<t>" + Export2MB + "<p>" + Field("Export3") + "<t>" + Export3MB + "<p>" + Field("Export4") + "<t>" + Export4MB + "<p>" + Field("Export5") + "<t>" + Export5MB + "<p>" + Field("Export6") + "<t>" + Export6MB + "<p>" + Field("Export7") + "<t>" + Export7MB + "<p>" + Field("Export8") + "<t>" + Export8MB + "<p>" + Field("Export9") + "<t>" + Export9MB + "<p>" + Field("Export10") + "<t>" + Export10MB + "<p>" + Field("Export11") + "<t>" + Export11MB + "<p>" + Field("Export12") + "<t>" + Export12MB + "<p>" + Field("Export13") + "<t>" + Export13MB; and I have a tab style for the tab to right align with a dot leader. When the text is displayed, the right alignment is all over the place. I haven't had this problem before. What's happening?
  7. I have a telephone format rule setup for my telephone field and have it so they cannot enter MORE than 13 Characters (ie. 1-800-123-4567). If they enter LESS than 13 Characters, it populates the data they input. (ie. 1-800-123-456) which is incorrect. I want an error message to appear stating that they must enter 13 Characters for the phone number and not populate the incorrect/missing telephone number.
  8. On several occasions I've had rules disappear. It only happens to rules created with a wizard (switch, drag & drop, etc.), but only if they are not converted to JavaScript, so I routinely convert all rules to JavaScript. Recently, I had a very complex and time critical job in which I neglected to convert one of my rules to JavaScript, and that rule disappeared between the time I composed my proof file and the time I composed production files. I made no changes in the interim; nor did I close the file or make any other modifications other than settings in the composition dialogs. Unfortunately, the entire job got printed wrong, and had to be re-printed at substantial cost to my employer.
  9. Hi again... Trying to activate pages on demand, but the callback rule (OnJobStart) gives me an error message when composing: OnJobStart, line 1: Error: In Field(), no data source defined or data could not be loaded The data source is defined, as the composition itself works, it's just that the pages I want to activate/deactivate don't quite work as expected. Here's my callback rule: I essentially have two fields that drive my page count: "Style" (could be one of three options, the code above is for the first option only), and "PageCount" (could be one of 6 options, "8", "16", "24", etc). My goal is to have the double condition activate pages 1-6 on demand, but I get that error message whenever I try to compose, and all pages come out in my composition. Any suggestions..? Thanks!