OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. Has anyone had an issue with exporting an InDesign file into FusionPro due to master pages? I am able to select the text frames & click them to be variable frames while in InDesign, but when it opens up in FusionPro, there are no variable frames. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how can it be resolved? Thanks
  2. I have had the need to create a template, where my users upload images in color. But on the template it needs to appear as greyscale. As FusionPro can not convert the image to greyscale I needed to find another way. My trick is to layer the template. The user image has its own graphic frame. On top of this I place a graphic frame containing a pdf-file. This pdf-file is a greyscale box (50% Black) with blending mode set to Colour. If you think it becomes to reddish, you can make the color C:10 M:0 Y:0 K:45. Then when it is composed the effect of the blending mode applies to all the elements below the graphic frame containing the pdf-file. To print you have to make sure your RIP supports transparency in pdf-files. And the images is not true greyscale. It is still composed of CMYK. Remember that this can be used for other creative purposes. The box could be a gradient instead of just greyscale. You can download my sample-job containing the FusionPro template + assets, the InDesign document with the greyscale box + a composed pdf from FusionPro. You are welcome to contact me, if you have questions to this process. https://files.skabertrang.dk/jh/FusionPro-forum/Make-image-greyscale-in-FusionPro.zip
  3. While we wait for the FusionPro (FP) Creator Mac version to be updated to support the latest Adobe software, we plan to move one FP license to an older Mac with Adobe CS6 so we can create templates. If a FP template is created from InDesign on the Mac, can the PDF be edited and processed in Acrobat DC with FP on Windows without issues?
  4. Indesign CC won't export my fusion pro variable data pdf. When I click "export document" under the FP palette, nothing happens. I used to be able to run the plugin with no issues until recently. My guess is an update I did to CC a couple weeks ago might have something to do with the problem. I'm running: Mac OSX 10.7.5 Adobe Indesign 9.2.2 Fusion Pro 9.2.31 (My Indesign FP palette "about this plugin" says 9.2.29)<--This could be the issue? Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.0.7 Any and all help, ideas, suggestions are appreciated. Thank you
  5. Has anybody had any experience with plug-in installations on the new InDesign CC that came out earlier this month? I'm getting ready to start up a brand new machine to be a dedicated FusionPro workstation and we added a Cloud Seat to that unit. However, we can no longer get CS6 InDesign, just CC. I have an InDesign 5.5 license I'm not using, I'm thinking of using that if the CC isn't supported, but our largest clients are all on Adobe Cloud so we need to try to keep up with them as much as possible.