OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Background: Simple coupons with sequential numbering set 4Up on a sheet. Problem: Sequential starting number works if I don't have "stack" set in the imposer. Once "stack" is set the starting number is disregarded and begins at 1. OnJobStart Code: var startNumber = 69000; //Enter the begin number provided. var totalCoupons = 1875; //Enter the number of total coupons var endNumber = (startNumber + totalCoupons) - 1; FusionPro.Composition.composeAllRecords = false; FusionPro.Composition.startRecordNumber = startNumber; FusionPro.Composition.endRecordNumber = endNumber; Empty Rule Code (CouponNumber): return CurrentRecordNumber(); FusionPro Imposer Settings: Simplex Stack Count 10000 OR Checked Infinite Stack Vertical Count 4 0" Spacing Goal: To have a coupon numbering system that did the counting down stack starting at a number other than 1 Answer: Made suggested changes to OnJobStart code and EmptyRule code provided by tou in the second post. Thanks! ^^,
  2. using OnRecordStart: FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount=Field("REPEATCOUNT") where REPEATCOUNT record 1 = 100, record 2 = 32, record 3 = 45; etc. But also using 3-up imposition (8.5x3.5" on Letter) with a Vertical 3 and Duplicate turned On. End result is that I'm getting triplicate of what I need of course. I need 100 versions of rec 1, 32 of rec 2, 45 of rec 3, but I want to print 3-up. Based on other threads I've read, seems like you cant co-mingle RepeatRecordCount and Imposition successfully. Main idea is that the count is variable, so really best to do this with a rule as opposed to setting the Stack amount in Imposer everytime. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks!
  3. Hello all, I need to use FP Imposer to create differently spaced vertical gutters. 8 up standard BC's (3.5x2) on 8.5 x 11 sheet. ".25 horizontal gutter, ".25 top and bottom vertical gutters, with a "1.25 middle vertical gutter. See image below. Please let me know if this is currently possible in FP Imposer, thanks! http://forums.printable.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=640&stc=1&d=1337886609