OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 10 results

1. Hello, I am creating a business card with the option to have direct, mobile, and fax numbers. The user can choose to have all three, two, or only one. The card, however, needs to have a label before the actual number (ex. Direct 000.000.0000 Mobile 111.111.1111 Fax 222.222.2222) I am trying to create a rule that does the following: Give the user to choose the phone numbers they would like to have; however, the numbers that are pulled from Excel aren't formatted as I would like them to appear (They currently are formatted as ( (000) 000-0000), but I want them to be formatted to include dots in between. Also, if they don't want to have a certain number, I want it to suppress the label. Example: John wants to only to have his mobile and fax number; therefore, it would look like: Mobile 111.111.1111 Fax 222.222.2222 However, if he wanted direct, mobile, and fax, it would look like this: Direct 000.000.0000 Mobile 111.111.1111 Fax 222.222.2222
  2. Hello, I need help creating a rule that fixes multiple parts of an address. I need assistance fixing variations in the inputs for cardinal directions in an address, road in an address, and suite if there is a suite number in the address. I have included examples that way the field might be inputted and the output I would like the rule to spit out. I want the rule to combine all directions, roads, and suite variations provided in the examples. Input 512 N Elm Ave, Ste. 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 512 N. Elm Ave, Sut. 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 512 North Elm Ave., Suite 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 Output 512 North Elm Avenue, Suite 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 Input 512 E Elm St, Ste. 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 512 E. Elm St., Sut. 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 512 East Elm Street, Suite 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 Output 512 East Elm Street, Suite 200, Meadowville, NY 12345 Input 512 W Elm Bl, Meadowville, NY 12345 512 W. Elm Bl., Meadowville, NY 12345 512 West Elm Blvd, Meadowville, NY 12345 Output 512 East Elm Boulevard, Meadowville, NY 12345 If anyone can assist me with this, I would greatly appreciate it.
  3. I am working on a table and am new to formatting and alignment etc. What I would like to do is format my date (MM/dd/yyyy), amounts (add $) and keep the first 2 column left aligned but right align the last 3 columns. Any help would be appreciated! var table = new FPTable(); table.AddColumns(8000,29500,7000,7000,5700); var data = FusionPro.GetMultiLineRecords(); for (var rec = 1; rec <= data.recordCount; rec++) { function ExField(str) { return '<p br=false linespacing=0.8>' + TaggedTextFromRaw(data.GetFieldValue(rec, str)); } var content = ["Trx_Date_From","Description","ApprovedAmt", "Payments","Balance"].map(ExField); var row = table.AddRow(); var [cell] = row.Cells; cell.Margins = { 'Top': 1, 'Bottom': 1, 'Left': 0, 'Right': 0 }; cell.VAlign = 'Bottom'; row.CopyCells(0, 1, 2, 3, 4); row.minHeight = 15 * 100; // 15 pt row height. row.SetContents.apply(row, content); } return table.MakeTags();
  4. I've been formatting the dates in my pieces successfully using: var MyDate = Field("Date1"); return FormatDate(MyDate, "ld, lm d, yyyy"); Is there a way to have the ld, lm, d, yyyy show up in a Spanish format? I see that the correct way to format a date in Spanish is (ld d de lm de yyyy) like so: martes 12 de octubre de 2011. Angie
  5. Hi this is bit of a weird request. I use EFI's Digital Storefront with Fusion Pro for my templates. DSF outputs everything to PDF for printing purpose. Is there a Java Script rule that will actually change the file format to .jpg, or jpeg? Thanks in advance. Naval
  6. Good Morning! I have a business card layout that uses the Horizontal Scale option in In Design. It uses 75% Helvetica Light. Is there a way to use horizontal scaling in a Fusion Pro rule? All help will be much appreciated!
  7. Hello - Is there a form validation rule within fusion pro, that will only allow numbers as the input to the field once imported to the Marcom template generator? If not, is there anyone who has had tackle this challenge? I've searched extensively and attempted my writing my own rule with no luck. Here's what I've got, and I've tried various variations of this. var num = Field("zip"); var x = num.CharCode; if (num == "" || x < 48 || x > 57) { return false; }else{ return num; } Thanks!
  8. I'm working on a business card. In one of the frames, I want to give the user the possibility to add a website, a facebook address and a twitter address. Everything is calculated in a rule that returns a string with all the needed information. I want to represent facebook and twitter by their graphic image by using an inline graphic. I would also like to keep the graphic and its text together if there is not anough space on a line, but I do not know how. I tried with an between the graphic image and the text, but this does not work (see attached image). I find back my image at the end of one line and the text on the next line Does someone has an idea how I could solve this? The text string that I return looks like <magnify type=text factor=90><f name="Myriad Pro"><z newsize="9"> <b>abc@a.com</b><br><z newsize="9">B-1047 Brussels - Tel. +32 2 11-12345 - Fax +32 2 11-98765<br> <z newsize="9"><b>www.website1.com - www.website2.com - <graphic file="E:\dsf_vdp_data\DAM\IMAGES\cc_fb.pdf"> MyFacebook - <graphic file="E:\dsf_vdp_data\DAM\IMAGES\cc_tw.pdf"> MyTwitter</b></magnify>
  9. I have a telephone format rule setup for my telephone field and have it so they cannot enter MORE than 13 Characters (ie. 1-800-123-4567). If they enter LESS than 13 Characters, it populates the data they input. (ie. 1-800-123-456) which is incorrect. I want an error message to appear stating that they must enter 13 Characters for the phone number and not populate the incorrect/missing telephone number.
  10. We have a client we are building a new Marcomm Central Storefront for that has office worldwide. A few of the items that will be on the site are stationery (business cards, letterhead, envelops, etc.). The items with phone numbers need the phone numbers formatted for international numbers. Ex: +44 7891 549 692. The Phone Number Format Rule in Fusion Pro only has formats for domestic numbers. Have any of you written a rule to format international phone numbers? If so, will you share it with me? If not, have you run into this situation before and resolved it a different way? If so, will you share that with me? Thanks!