OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hello, i use fusion pro as a plugin to EFI MDSF. I wanted to know is there a way to create dynamic info-graphic so users can enter values in a given field and it will adjust the graphics accordingly? Many thanks in advance. Naval
  2. I'm trying to recreate a product (see attachment below), the way it works is, there is a total of 14 fields that can be filled. The user is prompted to choose a number of services (1 to 14) they can then fill out the title description and rate. I initially thought I could possibly accomplish this by using the FPTables scripts to create a dynamic table that would populate the rows...dynamically based on the selected amount of services, but not really sure where to start. Could anyone tell me if this would be the best way to accomplish this and how, or is there some built ins. As a side note I'm using the Marcomcentral platform. Any help is greatly appreciated http://forums.pti.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1342&d=1444767266
  3. Hello, Is there a way to insert slip pages based on the data. For example when printing mail pieces in sorted order, I would like to pull slip sheets when the tray number in data changes. Has anyone done this?