OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. I have tried several attempts, and cannot figure this out. I have text fields that I want to populate based on the image selected from the graphic gallery in DSF. _____ if (Field("image") == "thisimagename.pdf") //image is a graphic field in DSF return Resource("this text resource"); //return content in text frame ___ I cannot get this to work in DSF What image name is DSF looking for? Is DSF changing the image name? For example, in this text rule: GetFileName(Field("image")); DSF returns: 7c673657-c905-483e-857d-d79788325812.pdf in the store generated PDF.
  2. Hi, I have a problem with a piece of code on a business card in DSF/FP9.3. We need to keep a string on one line without wrapping and use the function below. Works fine unless there is a "&" in the input field. "Me And You" works fine but "Me & You" composes to "Me & You" Anyone know how to overcome? function NoBreak(s) { return NormalizeEntities(s).replace(/ /g, " "); } return NoBreak(Field("title"));
  3. Hi, Maybe this is not a topic for this forum, but I'll give it a shot: In FusionPro I created a template for a business card with a QR-code on it. Because the QR-code has to be green, I used the text-variant, using this code var EncodingMode = "String"; var ErrorCorrectionMode = "L"; var PreferredFormat = "0"; var PointSize = "4"; var NoFontTag = false; var Font = "IDAutomation2D"; var ProcessTilde = false; var FieldOrRuleToEncode = "BEGIN:VCARD\n"+ "VERSION:3.0\n"+ "N:" +Field("Achternaam") + ";" + Field("Voornaam") + "\n"+ "ADR;TYPE=WORK:"+ ";;" + Rule("getStraat") + ";" + Rule("getStraatPostcode") + ";;" + Rule("getStraatPlaats") + ";" + Rule("getStraatLand")+"\n"+ "ADR;TYPE=OTHER:"+ ";;" + Rule("getPostbus") + ";" + Rule("getPostbusPostcode") + ";;" + Rule("getPostbusPlaats") + ";" + Rule("getPostbusLand")+"\n"+ "TEL;TYPE=cell:"+ Field("Mobiel")+"\n"+ "TEL;TYPE=work:"+ Field("tel. Werk")+"\n"+ "TEL;TYPE=fax:"+ Field("Fax werk")+"\n"+ "EMAIL;TYPE=WORK:"+ Field("E-mail")+"\n"+ "URL:"+ Field("URL")+"\n"+ "ORG:" + Rule("getBusiness")+"\n"+ "TITLE:"+ Field("Functie")+"\n"+ "END:VCARD"; //return FieldOrRuleToEncode; var DataToEncode = FieldOrRuleToEncode; return MakeQRBarcode(DataToEncode, ProcessTilde, EncodingMode, ErrorCorrectionMode, PreferredFormat, PointSize, NoFontTag, Font); There is a drop-down menu so the customer can pick his address which is filled out automatically. That's why there are "+rule" in this code. Offline this works great. But when I create a template, upload it to DSF and generate a business card in DSF, I can't read the QR-code anymore. Maybe this is related to the character-set?
  4. We have all sorts of fusion pro products in our system, such as business cards and letter heads, but now we are trying to see what else the software can do. For example, I'm currently creating a generic demo of a smartstore and wish to have a welcome brochure for a gym, where the trainer would be the person who logs in, and creates the brochure for his/her customer. So, on the front page where it says welcome, and then I'd like to put the customers name in, however, I can't seem to find how to do this. Also, further in, I want the trainer to be able to explain specific things and have a certain amount of characters to say to their customer who they are, but obviously you have to have a fp files text box linked to a field such as name or title, or whatever so I can't make this text editable. I've looked at making a CSV to upload that can be updated each time a customer would join the service, however this means the trainer would have to write great paragraphs in the small excel text boxes, and create a log in for every trainers customer that they would have to log in for. Any help or guidance much appreciated!
  5. Hi Guys, Can anyone help with my issue please? I am using FusionPro Desktop 7.2 to create my VDP that I then upload to our EFI Digital Store Front & FusionPro Server (which is hosted by EFI not us). I am having some issues with fonts. I have some rules created for business cards so that the 'P' for phone is in a particular font and the following text and field (s) are in another font. When I compose locally, everything is fine, when I upload the collected file to DSF and try to generate online, the fonts are not correct (the 'P' at the start of the line, the '+61' and the fields are all in Arial - which is the second font that I have chosen in my rules) Here is the rule: if (Field("Phone") != "" && Field("Ext") != "") { return ('<f name="Router-Medium">P</f><t>') + ('<f name="Arial">+61 ' + Field("Phone") + ('<f name="Arial"> ext ' + Field("Ext"))); } if (Field("Phone") != "" && Field("Ext") == "") { return ('<f name="Router-Medium">P</f><t>') + ('<f name="Arial">+61 ' + Field("Phone")); } else return ""; I am confused as I have used the font Router-Medium in another rule for another card layout and everything has been fine both locally and uploaded to our server. Are there any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Dan