OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hi, I have a bunch of recipe cards and I'm working on programming FusionPro to merge them into a layout. Each card has an ingredient list formatted as a table. I have that programmed and it works fine. My problem is that below the ingredient list is a list of tools required for producing the recipe. The tool list is in a two column format and it needs to move with the ingredient table so it is always the same distance below the table. In my text frame I have my rule for my ingredient table, a rule for my tool list and I have set the text frame to have two columns. The problem is that when the tool list starts the second column, the text goes to the top of the frame and is overlapping the table. I have attached screen captures of what I'm trying to achieve and what I am achieving. Is there a way to do this? I've looked through the tag reference guide but I don't see any tags for creating a paragraph that has columns. I also don't see any documentation for feeding overflow content from one table cell into another one. Any advice is appreciated. (FusionPro Creator 10.0.16 on Windows 10)
  2. I need suggestions, please. How does one create the table in the attached PDF from the data in the attached spreadsheet? I planned on using a XDF file to drive the data into the tables. The spreadsheet could be 100-1000 or more records, resulting in a multipage book. Note the data is flowing in columns (not rows) on the PDF. The bottom half of the PDF should be the next 6 records (not repeated like it shows in the example) How do I get the "rows" on the spreadsheet into run in groups of 6 columns: rows 1-6 on the top, rows 6-12 on the bottom. The images, I think using an using external path to pull images into individual graphic frames above the table will work. The images do not have to be included in the table. PRICE LIST TEMPLATE -- DBC UPHOLSTERY.pdf sample Spreadsheet.txt
  3. I have a letterhead that has three columns. Each column can vary in length. And there are verticle bars in between each column at set distances. gray lines should move depending on length of text content should be vertically centered lines of content should not break or be indented gray line height and weight should not change each area can have up to 4 lines of content .085” between line and start of text block .15” between end of text and line I have attached a sample with three different examples. I am assuming need to use tables. And graphics for the vertical grey lines. I have created Text resources for each column of text: Column1_Res: «Dept1» «Dept2» «Dept3» «Dept4» Column2_Res: «Building» «Street1» «Street2» «CityStateZip» Column3_Res: «Phone1» «Phone2» «Phone3» «Phone4» I have created graphic files for the Grey vertical bars: 1VertBar_Left.jpg 2VertBar_Cent.jpg 3VertBar_Right.jpg Can anyone help me. I am not very proficient with tables. I have searched the forum for help, but I don't understand tables enough to take what has been posted and turn it into something I can use. Thanks in advance! Chris Boehm FusionPro Desktop 7.2P1k Adobe Acrobat Pro 10.1.2 Mac OS X 10.6.8 test example.pdf