OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. When I use the toTitleCase function I would like the letter after / to be capitalized. The data source contains names with / i.e.: MARY/ANN to Mary/ann is what I get now i.e.: MARY/ANN to Mary/Ann is the result expected Also: How do I retain suffix capitalization when the name is one field? i.e.: John Doe, III instead of John Doe, Iii Thank you, Jeff
  2. Hi All! We have 60 formatted text resources in a business card template. The customer has decided they want to change everything to all caps now. We tried updating our rule to include case but it didn't work. if (Field("Location")=="La Praire") return '<allcaps>'+Resource("La Praire")+'</allcaps>' Is it possible to incorporate changing the case in our address rule that returns the resource or do we have to update every text resource? I appreciate any help. Traba
  3. I'm working on a business card that has 1 street address field. I need to change the case to uppercase & superscript the street name when it is a number. Ex: North 44th Street should change to NORTH 44TH STREET and the th in 44th needs to superscript. Is there a way to do this with javascript or is my only option to create formatted text resources?