OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 13 results

1. Is there a way to create a rule that would place a PDF417 barcode in FusionPro? Do I need to use a certain font, program, etc.? I have a data file with barcode data but need help generating the actual barcode.
  2. Hello, I'm having trouble getting a data matrix to show as a rectangular barcode (required by Poste Italiane). I've changed the format but it still views as a square barcode. My current rule: var FieldOrRuleToEncode = "IBARCODE"; var EncodingMode = "ASCII"; var PreferredFormat = "29"; var PointSize = StringToNumber("6 pt"); var NoFontTag = false; var Font = "IDAutomationDMatrix"; var ProcessTilde = false; var DataToEncode = FieldOrRule(FieldOrRuleToEncode); return MakeDataMatrixBarcode(DataToEncode, ProcessTilde, EncodingMode, PreferredFormat, PointSize, NoFontTag, Font); Are rectangular data matrix barcodes possible in FusionPro? Thank you
  3. As FusionPro has evolved...has any work been done to change any of the QR code characteristics/attributes to add personalization to the presentation of the QR code itself--such as adding a small logo to the center of the code, or the appearance of the code? If not, is there an external resource available that anyone is aware of that can be incorporated into FusionPro--through code or otherwise (see attached) to achieve something like this? The only other option that I can think of is to incorporate a third party service such as: https://app.qr-code-generator.com or, https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/ ... to mass produce the tens of thousands of the codes I need and then link them into my VDP job as variable graphic elements. I'd prefer a self-contained solution is possible....
  4. Naval

39 Barcode

Hi there, wondering if someone can help me with this. I need help with writing JavaScript rule for barcode 39. I use FP in conjunction with EFI Digital Storefront to do templates for my customers. One of my customer wants to be to generate barcode 39 for their asset labels. I have attached the example of label. What is want to achieve is customer supplies the serial number and date in a CSV file and FP to generate barcode so we can send it off to print. Looking forward for your expert advice. Thanks Naval Asset Label.pdf
  5. Naval

128 Barcode

Hi All, I use fusion pro for EFI Digital Storefront to build templates for my customers. I have a customer who wants 128 bar code generated from DSF. The Code is WBD00005001 and on wards. Can any one please help me on how do i get FP to generate 128 bar code and also the serial number. I have attached a PDF of what i am working with. Any help will be much appreciated. Naval Bin Delivery Label.pdf
  6. I am trying to print 128C barcodes on a Zebra 140XIIII printer that has 203 dpi. With 203 dpi it seems we can only use font sizes of 18 and 24 (multiples of 6, but these are the two that would work) and no matter what we try, when we go to validate it comes up with D or F scores. We can take this same font and print on our HP printers and it will validate at A and B, so it is definitely something to do with the Zebra printer. Does anybody have suggestions on what we can try to get this to get this to validate at the A and B levels we need? We are using FusionPro VDP 10.0.3 to create pdfs for the labels, then we print those. Thank you!
  7. ================ UPDATE: 1/29/2016 Listing as solved and leaving code for future people if they need help. ================ I am working on creating several rules based on the page number of a document. First rule is a barcode for our inserter. We need to include: customer id current page (2-digit) total pages in record (2-digit) check digit So it should look something like: CN61341010300 I am having difficulty calling the page numbers in the empty rules though. Second rule is making it so that the barcode only displays on odd number pages and the first page is a different setup than all the other pages. Page 1 has a special check digit that signifies start of a document. Page 2-N have a different check digit to signify that it continues to pull. How would I call up page numbers in these situations? Will they work in empty rules or do I need a callback?
  8. Hello - In creating a address block to fit a window envelope, I've run into an issue with too much space above the IM barcode, which is the last line. I'm using the IMB standard in 16pt; with 4 address lines the window fit is tight - 5 is too much. Is there a way to move the barcode up, leaving as the last line in address and accommodate 4-5 variable address lines? Thanks! Elixir WinXP, Acrobat 9, FusionPro VDP Creator 8.0.20
  9. Hi, I have a coupon with tiered amount of discounts. $10 off $50, $20 off $75, & $30 off $125. Customer gave me a Tab delimited .txt file with 20 digit (alphanumeric) codes to represent each discount. (So, the .txt file has 3 'columns' each holding a unique code for the respective tiered discount). I can easily place the unique code onto the coupon as text but I also need to generate a 128B barcode for each unique code and place all three barcodes on the same coupon. I have to use the Make128BBarCode Rule also, and that is where I am running into issues. I used the Make128BBarCode template but it populated all 3 discounts into one barcode. How can I make each barcode pool from the proper discount tier and use the 128B rule? Thanks!
  10. I need assistance in creating a IMB that passes postal regulations using numbers, not ALPHA characters. I have very little knowledge about mail/postal software, so any assistance would be appreciated. My data processing department no longer wants to use the ALPHA character field (ONECODE) and wants to start using the IMBDIGITS field.
  11. ddaleki

Barcode 128C

Is a supported barcode Rule to print a 128C bar code? (FusionPro 7.2 P1K on a Mac)
  12. Im doing a project that involves generating a 2D DataMatrix Barcode. Is there a particular font that I have to use to get it to generate? For some reason a post net barcode appears instead of the 2D DataMatrix Barcode. Could someone tell me what I may be doing wrong and how to resolve this issue? Thank You.
  13. We just recently upgraded to VDP Creator v8.0.13 Mac and installed on a new Mac with OSX 10.6.8. Now the Make123BBarcode is generating stop/start characters that are outside the character set for the IDAutomation128L font. I have been able to work around this while tech support is coming up with a solution by replacing the stop and start characters in my rule. I just now discovered, however, that the Make128BBarcode command is also generating check digit characters which are outside the IDAutomation128L character set. It just generated an Æ (AE ligature) check digit for one of my strings. Has anyone else run into any problems with the Make128BBarcode command in 8.0.13 Mac and do you have a work around for it?