OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. I have an AppleScript I've written that crops a PDF down to the bleed box by making the media box and the crop box the same size as the bleed box. This works fine for most of my purposes except if I need to use the PDF with FusionPro. For some reason, FusionPro won't recognize the trim box after the AppleScript is run on the PDF. It appears to work off the bleed box. As an example, if I draw a text frame at x-5.25 and y-4, FusionPro will give the coordinates as x-5.125 and y-3.875. Other apps such as InDesign correctly recognize the bleed and text boxes. PitStop correctly reports the dimensions and position of all the page boxes. Even FP Imposer correctly reports the document's dimensions and bleed, but it seems FusionPro doesn't recognize the text box after the document is altered. To be clear, the AppleScript is run before FusionPro is ever invoked with the document, i.e. the page boxes are not changed after FusionPro has been introduced into the equation. I've tried changing the AppleScript to make the crop box the same size as the bleed box but leave the media box at its original size and also tried explicitly setting the trim box and bleed boxes in the script but neither of those alterations change the behavior in FusionPro. Is there a way to get FusionPro to recognize the position of the trim box in these edited PDF files? Any help or ideas is greatly appreciated.