OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. My client wants the option to have a QR code generated by code (easy) or the option to upload an image for the QR code (easy) BUT if an image is uploaded the text frame for the generated code should cease to exist (hard) So the pseudo-code: if upload: frame = uploadImageFrame else: frame = qrCodeFrame Or is there a built in control that does not require a custom Rule?
  2. Hi, Can I replace the image of the pdf page by leaving the text boxes in place? And can I move all the text boxes together in a layout? Thanks
  3. I've run into a snag with a template where users are allowed to enter their own comment line. Some people requested Smilies in the form of ":)" which I used a snippet of code to replace with ☺: return Trim(Field("Comment").replace(":)","☺"); Someone just asked for a line of Smilies ":) :) :)" and that code returned "☺ :) :)". No problem, I'm thinking, I'll just make it a global replace with /g: return Trim(Field("Comment").replace(/:)/g,'☺'); Unfortunately, the close parenthesis refuses to register as a character in this format- an error message is returned when I try to validate: "Comment Rule, line 6: SyntaxError: unmatched ) in regular expression" Using .replace(":)"/g,'☺') doesn't work because the expressions are mixed (I'm not sure if that's the right terminology). Using .replace(/:()/g,'☺') generates valid code, but returns ☺)☺)☺)☺) (I did not expect it to give the right results, but it shows some of the internal process being applied). I'm not at the end of my rope, but some of the solutions I'm thinking of are getting really complicated. Does anyone have suggestions?
  4. I'm having trouble writing a rule to change the color of the "@" symbol to black while keeping the rest of the email address red. When I validate the rule it returns my field correctly but it is not changing the color when I preview it. I have checked and I labeled the color exactly how it is spelt in my loaded colors and I have "treat returned strings as tagged text" selected. What am I missing? Thanks! return Field("Email").replace(/@/g, '<color name="Black">@</color>');
  5. Hi: i'm beginner in FP so i've tried the tutorial Presidio.pdf but Acrobat ask me for font replacement but none appear. http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fd84/w3o8xdmgnxz3fag6g.jpg I tried to load fonts from FP but... http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/79f6/nqjghiijh9i5fie6g.jpg any ideas? Regards.