Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'inline graphic'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hello, Can someone walkthrough me through including an inline graphic but also create a rule within that inline graphic to do the following: If the value of a field is yes, then show the graphic; however, if the value of the graphic is no, then don't show the graphic. If someone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. Hello, I am trying to create a drag and drop graphic rule that will insert a particular persons signature depending on the department of the company said person works. I was successful in doing that, however, I would like to make it more of an in-line graphic so that it moves up and down with the body of the letter. Somebody showed me how to do this using javascript for an inline graphic, but the problem with that was I had to have a field in my data that stated the file name of the signature I wanted to pull. I am trying to set this up so that I do not have to add any data to the data file as it will be a weekly ordeal and the less I have to do to the data when it comes in, the better. Is there a way I can do this? Thank you!
  3. I have a product with an inline graphic. I am finding that my 8.5" x 11" image does not fit in an 8.625" x 11.125" text box. I have found that same file fits in an 8.625" x 14.125" text box. I also notice that my text box is 8.62" x 11.1" because it cannot have two decimal places when the dimension reaches 3 digits. I am just looking to confirm my observation that a text box must be at least "0.12" bigger than the dimension of the image inserted inline within it. Otherwise, do you know of any other reason this might be happening? Thank you, Meir