Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'intelligent mail barcode'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Good Afternoon All, I am trying to create a full service IMB using the font USPSIMBCompact. My original attempt to create this barcode was: var trackingStr = "00" + Field("MAILERID") + Field("SRVTYPEID") + Field("IMBSEQ"); return MakeOneCodeBarcode(trackingStr, Field("Z4, ZIP-4D"), 14); But my result used the font IDAutomationState. I know this is part of the coding in the return MakeOneCodeBarcode. I then tried to format the font by converting to javascript, as seen in the amended code below: var Var1 = "00" + Field("MAILERID") + Field("SRVTYPEID") + Field("IMBSEQ"); var Var2 = "Z4, ZIP-4D"; var Var3 = ""; var v_tracking = "5"; var v_font = "USPSIMBCompact.ttf"; var fontTag = false; var Var4 = ""; if (Var1.length != 20) ReportWarning("The tracking number is not the correct length of 20 characters in record number " + CurrentRecordNumber() + "."); if (Var2 != "") { if ((Field(Var2).length != 0) && (Field(Var2).length != 5) && (Field(Var2).length != 9) && (Field(Var2).length != 11)) ReportWarning("The routing number is not the correct length of 0, 5, 9, or 11 characters in record number " + CurrentRecordNumber() + "."); RoutingNum=Field(Var2); } else RoutingNum=""; return '<tracking newsize="' + v_tracking + '">' + MakeIntelligentMailBarcode(Var1, RoutingNum, Var3, fontTag, v_font, Var4) + "</tracking>"; This code works except the font is 10pt and I need it to be 14pt. I do not see where I can change the font size in the code. Also the font USPSIMBCompact does not preview or compose. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Rob Sheldon
  2. I recently installed the newest version of FusionPro Desktop, and have started testing it and playing around with different formats. One of the primary uses we have for FusionPro is for direct mailing pieces, so we have an absolute need for the intelligent mail barcode. However, when I try to set it up using the field our data dept has sent us, there's no barcode, only a bunch of numbers in applegothic. I'm on a mac, OS X 10.7.5, so there's really no looking for individual files. I tried to find the font but there's nothing in our corporate fonts folder, and I don't feel like I ever saw the option for it to install. Does anybody know what I did wrong, or if I'm just missing the font from this package?
  3. I need assistance in creating a IMB that passes postal regulations using numbers, not ALPHA characters. I have very little knowledge about mail/postal software, so any assistance would be appreciated. My data processing department no longer wants to use the ALPHA character field (ONECODE) and wants to start using the IMBDIGITS field.