Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'font default'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. I'd come across this issue a couple of times after installing FusionPro, and it caused me a good bit of trouble until I understood the problem. Here is my problem: (screengrab) http://i41.tinypic.com/epp5hw.jpg Now, inside the text edit dialog box the fonts would look fine. The IM barcode font looked the way it should, and the Helvetica address text looked the way it should. If I composed the file, the fonts would look fine in the print version. ONLY when using FusionPro's preview function did the fonts look wrong. After a quick call to Tech Support, they diagnosed the issue: I was not "Using Local Fonts." The solution, screengrabs for Mac Acrobat 7 and 8 users: http://i39.tinypic.com/3509jxv.jpg That's an easy solution for Acrobat 7 - Just go to the Menu item Advanced --> Use Local Fonts (CMD-Shift-Y), in Acrbat 8, it's in the preferences, under Page Display, there is a checkbox for "Use Local Fonts." So, it was not some odd issue with FusionPro and Suitcase or FontExplorer, it was just a simple setting within Acrobat. Posting here just in case someone else was going crazy trying to fix this like I was.