OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Customer wants an image behind the QR code. Best I could figure out is to create a image at 10% opacity and place it on top of the generated QR code (attached sample: skytronflatfile-Output.pdf). When I put the image underneath the QR code, it is covered by a white background. Do you have any suggestions about how to handle a QR with a static image underneath. skytronflatfile-Output.pdf
  2. Hi, I've made a QR-code(vcard) on a business card that returns the resource name instead of the resource itself. The resource is an address and is located in a .txt file. So when you scan the code you get Resource("path") in the address field. The rule createResource outputs correctly on the bus card itself. It should be mentioned that this is a VDP uploaded to DSF. Is it possible to correct this, or is it a limitation?
  3. Hi there, I think the QR code functionality could be a bit better, I think I read somewhere that Mr. Korn was asking for an example of one in order to check the coding? This is where I make vCard's and they come out fantastical. All the addresses and numbers are properly coded it seems as when I use a (good) barcode scanner on my phone it puts everything in the right contact field. Give the vCard a try. I would love to be able to use fusion pro to make these as re-typing everything many times is incredibly mind(finger?) numbing http://keremerkan.net/qr-code-and-2d-code-generator/ Dan, not sure if you could work your magic on this but I would greatly appreciate it being able to use all these fields in fusion pro. -Mike