OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 12 results

1. I've been having this issue as of late. My font loads fine but, when preview is turned on, it doesn't display correctly. However, when I output a PDF, it looks fine. Is there a setting that needs to be changed for the font to preview correctly or is this on fact a bug? Thank you! I've attached screenshots for reference. Untitled-21.pdf
  2. I'm having an issue with my fonts not displaying correctly. Initially they wouldn't load as an otf, so I got them in ttf & after reinstalling FusionPro I can finally use them. Unfortunately they do not appear the same. Has anyone else run into this before? I'm sure this has happened to others, but I haven't found anything on here yet.
  3. Hi, I've been working on uploading fonts & seem to always run into issues. I was able to go through & read the error log and get the following: No TTF image for font: BC-KievitOT-Book No TTF or PFA file found for font: BC-KievitOT-Book Copied TTF file "/Library/Fonts/STIXSizTwoSymBol.otf" to "/Library/Preferences/PTI/FusionPro/Fonts/STIXSizeTwoSym-Bold.otf" for font: STIXSizeTwoSym-Bold tff_to_pfa_and_fnt: Font /Library/Preferences/PTI/FusionPro/Fonts/STIXSizeTwoSym-Bold.otf Does anyone know what this means? I have no idea. Thanks
  4. I'm having issues with fonts, I have several fonts that are not installed on fusion pro, I'm using acrobat DC, OS El Capitan and Fusion pro 9.3.22, I already load all fonts like 5 times, went to PTI/FONTS and they are not there. is there an easy way to drag and drop those files into the PTI folder and copy and paste the text into fonts.ini? thanks
  5. I am trying to get Fusion Pro to load all the faces of our brand font. When I first ran the Load Fonts function it recognized the bold face and the light face but none of the others. I went through an deleted duplicates of the font on my machine and loaded them again with no change. Next I deleted and reinstalled the fonts, ran Load Fonts again and this time Fusion Pro didn't show any of the type faces. Now after a few more attempts at Load Fonts the font name will show up on Fusion Pro but non of the typefaces.
  6. I need assistance in creating a IMB that passes postal regulations using numbers, not ALPHA characters. I have very little knowledge about mail/postal software, so any assistance would be appreciated. My data processing department no longer wants to use the ALPHA character field (ONECODE) and wants to start using the IMBDIGITS field.
  7. Hi: i'm beginner in FP so i've tried the tutorial Presidio.pdf but Acrobat ask me for font replacement but none appear. http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fd84/w3o8xdmgnxz3fag6g.jpg I tried to load fonts from FP but... http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/79f6/nqjghiijh9i5fie6g.jpg any ideas? Regards.
  8. Someone please help me. I have been using Fusion Pro & Marcomm Central since February and am experiencing font problems for the first time. I am on a Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 laptop. Fusion Pro Desktop version 7.2P1K. CS 5.5. I also have CS 4.0, CS 5.0 and CS 6.0 installed, but I am using 5.5 with Fusion Pro. I install all fonts our clients use as I work on their files. I do not use Suitcase or another program. I had both Open Type & True Type fonts installed for multiple versions of Myriad Pro. Fusion Pro recognized all version except for Semibold. I've done the following: 1.) Uninstalled Open Type versions 2.) Rebooted. 3.) Reloaded all fonts in Fusion Pro Then, 1.) Uninstalled True Type versions 2.) Rebooted 3.) Installed Open Type fonts 4.) Reloaded all fonts in Fusion Pro Then, 1.) Uninstalled Open Type versions 2.) Rebooted 3.) Installed True Type versions 4.) Reloaded all fonts in Fusion Pro Then, from a previous post, 1.) I deleted all fonts in c:program files\fusion pro\fonts 2.) Restarted Fusion Pro 3.) Reloaded all fonts After every attempt above, the only versions available in Fusion Pro were Myriad Pro Regular and Myriad Pro Light. Fusion Pro is no longer even recognizing the versions it was recognizing (Bold, Condensed, etc.). In Design and my other CS programs (5.5 & 6) as well as Microsoft programs are recognizing the fonts. From the previous post, I also saw that there was a font error file. I checked this file and there is NO mention of any Myriad or Myriad Pro fonts. Do any of you have a fix or suggested solution?
  9. I've read through many postings and had lengthy email chains with support. What is the bottom-line? Are smart quotes possible in FusionPro when composing in the Variable Text Frame for static or for variable text? (And then ultimately MarcomCentral). Thanks for ANY advice you have! Regards, Debbie
  10. Hi Guys, Can anyone help with my issue please? I am using FusionPro Desktop 7.2 to create my VDP that I then upload to our EFI Digital Store Front & FusionPro Server (which is hosted by EFI not us). I am having some issues with fonts. I have some rules created for business cards so that the 'P' for phone is in a particular font and the following text and field (s) are in another font. When I compose locally, everything is fine, when I upload the collected file to DSF and try to generate online, the fonts are not correct (the 'P' at the start of the line, the '+61' and the fields are all in Arial - which is the second font that I have chosen in my rules) Here is the rule: if (Field("Phone") != "" && Field("Ext") != "") { return ('<f name="Router-Medium">P</f><t>') + ('<f name="Arial">+61 ' + Field("Phone") + ('<f name="Arial"> ext ' + Field("Ext"))); } if (Field("Phone") != "" && Field("Ext") == "") { return ('<f name="Router-Medium">P</f><t>') + ('<f name="Arial">+61 ' + Field("Phone")); } else return ""; I am confused as I have used the font Router-Medium in another rule for another card layout and everything has been fine both locally and uploaded to our server. Are there any suggestions? Thanks in advance. Dan
  11. Hello, I am trying to use font Futura Std Bold [file name 'FuturaStd-Bold.otf']. I have this loaded in my system fonts. When I try to use it in fusion pro, I can find it in the variable text editor, and it displays properly in the editor. It displays wrong in the preview, and when I compose the file, it appears correct, but tells me the font is not loaded it is instead using the italic version. To try to solve this, I have loaded all fonts in acrobats fusion pro menu. I have tried loading all fonts in Fusion Pro. I have tried loading new fonts in Fusion Pro. I restarted both acrobat and fusion pro after each of these attempts. It still behaves the same. I tried restarting my computer and retrying these efforts. I tried closing acrobat and loading fonts in fusion pro while acrobat was closed. No dice. I tried uninstalling fusion pro and reinstalling it. No dice. I then tried to load all fonts again and it still wont work. Has anyone else faced this issue? Is there a way to get it to work? Is there any other way to get Fusion Pro to recognize the font? Attached is an image comparing the Preview, the Variable Text Editor and Composed File. I am using: Acrobat 9.5.1 Fusion Pro Designer 7.2P1k Mac OS X 10.5.8 Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you Why.pdf
  12. If you compose a job and, for some reason, your fonts are not appearing, make sure you run the Load Fonts utility from the FusionPro menu. This needs to be done whenever you add new fonts or activate fonts through a font manager program. http://www.domaschuk.com/printable/LoadFonts.jpg