OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hello, I am creating a business card with the option to have direct, mobile, and fax numbers. The user can choose to have all three, two, or only one. The card, however, needs to have a label before the actual number (ex. Direct 000.000.0000 Mobile 111.111.1111 Fax 222.222.2222) I am trying to create a rule that does the following: Give the user to choose the phone numbers they would like to have; however, the numbers that are pulled from Excel aren't formatted as I would like them to appear (They currently are formatted as ( (000) 000-0000), but I want them to be formatted to include dots in between. Also, if they don't want to have a certain number, I want it to suppress the label. Example: John wants to only to have his mobile and fax number; therefore, it would look like: Mobile 111.111.1111 Fax 222.222.2222 However, if he wanted direct, mobile, and fax, it would look like this: Direct 000.000.0000 Mobile 111.111.1111 Fax 222.222.2222
  2. How do I split a text-code like 2VBG45 or CF34HJ into 2-VBG-45 and CF-34-HJ What I want to achieve is insert a dash at the place where the text changes from letters to numbers and were it changes from numbers to letters. The by our customer delivered text-code is always 6 digits but the place/amount of numbers and letters are not always the same. So the total of numbers and letters is always 6 but the amount of letters and numbers in each code can be 2-4 3-3 and 4-2 so there ale always 2 dashes to insert. Any help will much be appreciated.
  3. I've been using Marcomm Central & Fusion Pro since Feb, so I am still fairly new at javascript. I am setting up a new business card template for Marcomm Central using FusionPro and need help. This client uses one font for text and one font for numbers. This means the number font needs to be used for phone & mobile numbers as well as the zip code & numbers in the address 1 & address 2 fields. FusionPro makes it very easy to assign a font to a field, so I can easily assign the font to the phone & mobile numbers as well as the zip code field. I'm having problems with address1 & address2 fields. Is there javascript or a setting that will look for numbers in a field and use a font? Please help.