OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Running a non-variable page booklet. I need to place a barcode and some text every X number of pages. In this case its 50. With the scanner turned on i can turn off double detect and some other features that slow down collating. If it doesn't see the mark on the 50th page it diverts the collation to the end of the line without finishing. if this is a bad explaination lets make it simple. I am making pads in 50's, and i want to print "END_PAD" on the last page of every 50th page. I have tired it with a if or statement but i think I need the function to start page count - since its every 50 imposed pages not 50 records
  2. I have a bunch of different templates for some different letters that have been constructed seperately; I was curious to know if it was possible to link or import these seperate Fusion PDF templates as resources, so that I have just one master template that pulls the other templates in based on precreated rules from triggers in the data. I know you can important a PDF as a graphic resource but if you link a PDF that has Fusion boxes in it as a graphic resources, they are not pulled just the "graphics" of the PDF. I have constructed other templates that contain the body of a letter as graphic resources and have made rules that pull the appropriate ones in as needed based on the data but it would be excellent to be able to import entire templates as resources. Is this possible? Thanks a lot!