OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hello, I am reaching out regarding a request related to MarcomCentral. Could someone please assist me in creating a rule that accomplishes the following: Since MarcomCentral doesn't offer a product in which a user can choose to directly download a static flyer or a versioned flyer within that one product, I am trying to create something that comes close to it. I would like to create a versioned product in which a user will have the option to personalize it only if they want to. If a user chooses not to personalize, they can simply download the static version of the flyer, as it is built into the template. However, if they want to customize the flyer, they would then select "Yes," and then they would get the option to fill in all the necessary fields. Example: If the user chooses "No," the system will automatically output a static version of a flyer, which is built into the template. They can then proceed to download it without any further modifications. If the user chooses "Yes," they are directed to a customization interface.
  2. Is there any way to have Fusion Pro not output to the crop box size instead of the trim box size. I need Fusion Pro to output at 9.25 x 6.25 instead of the trim size of 6 x 9 for our pre-press dept. I find myself having to use PitsStop to change the Trim Box to the same size as the Crop Box and then back to the original settings after the job is composed.
  3. I have a multipage document based on an order which includes the number of sheets. I am using overflow pages off a template to create the additional output pages. In order to include a 2D barcode(DataMatrix) on each output sheet for my inserting equipment I need to know the Page Number I am currently about to create so I can include Page Number and whether of not it is the end of the order in the barcode. How do I access the current output page?