OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. After making a Background Sheet for a specific Job I tried to compose the job several times but did not succeed. The Background is just not visible in the output file. In OnJobStart I have placed the following code: FusionPro.Composition.impositionSheetBackgroundFrontPage = "BackgroundDekbladen"; FusionPro.Composition.chunksBreakStacks = true; FusionPro.Composition.forcePreprocessing = true; The background sheet is a single sided pdf with the same size as the output file. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong here Any help is much appreciated. Greetings from the Netherlands
  2. Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to name the output file for Marcom storefront orders? I know we can use OnNewOutputFile when composing locally, but that setting doesn't hold in Marcom. The files in Marcom are output with a somewhat random name. Ex. 032920181257104138_16131428_29606140_grcnjnzg.pdf
  3. I'm almost positive that there isn't a way to do this in the current FusionPro build but I find myself having to do this quite often. I usually get clients that like to see one of each of say 5 different "backgrounds" for letters/postcards or whatever. So currently I'm having to search for the record number (1, 5, 17, 68, 250) for example then having to manually compose one record at a time, change the file name and then repeat the process X times. Is there a way to do this at all? Is there a way to make this a feature request? Thanks - Jason
  4. Here is the details: I have 1 large data file. Within that data file I have 20 versions. Each version has different quantities. The problem: I need to output SEPARATE .pdfs based on each version... with each each PDF named what version it is tagged to. Example: A01 has 33214 records A02 has 26102 records...etc. I need a PDF named A01.pdf that has 33214 records, and I will need another PDF named A02.pdf with 26102 records and so on.... I am certain there is a callback rule that can be created, but my javascript/script writing skills is minimal to none.
  5. When composing files that consist of mostly text boxes via Direct, it SOMETIMES discards my leading setting. The quick fix solution is to just quit Acrobat and reoutput, and that will be okay if I was always dealing with small jobs. However this was brought to my attention on a large job. Is this a glitch? How can I fix? I have attached 2 image screen shots of my problem.Archive.zip