OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. In the attached collected files, I can pull images from external file path within the graphic frame. How do I pull images from external file path as an inline graphic? Ultimately I want to pull in the images from external file path into my table. price-list_imagetest.zip
  2. I'm creating a template for a customer that allows users to select up to 5 bullets. Based upon the number of bullets they flow to the next frame. I have that working. In addition to the above, they want to use an image as a bullet. (see attached bullet)Bullet-Red-c12m100y99k3.pdf I'm using the following rule: if (Field("Bullet 1") != "") return "<graphic file=Bullet-Red-c12m100y99k3.pdf>"+ Field("Bullet 1"); else return "" When I test the rule it shows that it is returning the graphic + the text. When I apply the rule it is only showing the text. I deselected return as tagged text & it placed the following in the text box: <graphic file=Bullet-Red-c12m100y99k3.pdf>Bullet Copy. I know that I can use graphic boxes for the bullets & text boxes for the copy (and align them), but some bullets are 1 line & some are 2 lines so the spacing between them will not be uniform. This is why I'm trying to use inline graphic. Also, on 2 line bullets, the bullet needs to display on line 1. I've also attached a PDF showing how the bullets should display. PrintAd-4x4-r1.pdf I hope someone can help me today.
  3. I have an array rule that produces inline images based on an external data file. I need to be able to proportionally scale the inline images to height="900" Where and how within this rule do I control the size of the inline images? //inline text if (FusionPro.inValidation) Rule("OnJobStart"); var safety1 =""; var safety2 = ""; var safety3 = ""; var safety4 = ""; var safety5 = ""; var safety6 = ""; var icon1 = ""; var icon2 = ""; var icon3 = ""; var BootnameText = Trim(ReplaceSubstring(GetFileName(Field("PartNo")), ".pdf", "")); var i = XDF.FindRecord(0, BootnameText); { if (i>0 && BootnameText != "") { safety1 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 4); safety2 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 5); safety3 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 6); safety4 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 7); safety5 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 8); safety6 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 9); icon1 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 14); icon2 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 15); icon3 = XDF.GetFieldValue(i, 16); } } var counter = 0; var fullString = ""; var usedFilled = 0; CountArray = [safety1, safety2, safety3, safety4, safety5, safety6, icon1, icon2, icon3]; newTableArray = []; for (i = 0 ; i < CountArray.length ; i++) { if (CountArray != "") { counter++; var Pic = Resource(CountArray, "graphic", "true").content ; //height="900" newTableArray[usedFilled++] = Pic + " " } } { for (j = 0 ; j < newTableArray.length ; j++) { fullString += newTableArray[j] } return fullString}}