Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'mailing lists'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. Greetings to everybody at PTI and anybody else that reads this thread. My name is Rene, I work with the City of San Antonio's Print Shop doing Pre-Press and Graphic Design work. I'm looking for some help with posting mailing data. Now I have done this before where you do an imposition using a comma delimited Excel mailing list, multiple mailers on a sheet with a different address for every mailer - that I've done many times, not a problem. This project that we have now is already created as a PDF with 4 mailers on a sheet. Because of the bleed, finished cut size, size of paper we're using, print size limits of our printers, and the Post Offices mailing rules I might have to use the file they sent us the way they sent it to us. What I'm wondering, and haven't been able to figure out, is can I use FusionPro (version 8.0.20) to add 4 text different text boxes that I position where I need them on this 11x17 document and have it impose a different address for each one? I've done a little testing already and I can see that Fusion Pro can impose information to the 4 texts boxes I placed BUT it keeps giving me the same address in each of the 4 text boxes. Every page is imposed as the same address 4 times and I need 4 different addresses per page. Is there a rule I can write or a java script trick I can do to make it impose 4 different addresses in each of the 4 different text boxes per page? Someone help please. Thanks in advance, Rene