Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'highlighted text'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. Hi, For a customer I have to create a business card with a QR-code with a logo in it. The background color of the business card itself is 20% green, but the QR-code which is 100% green must have a white background. My proposed solution was creating a table with background color white, where the table width is measured by content (found this solution here: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=3233). This works fine. If I could position this table exact in the middle of my text frame, I could place a graphic frame in the same dimensions exact above it. In this graphic frame I would place the logo exact in the middle. Result should be a QR-code with white background and the company logo in the middle. Somehow I don't manage to align the table into the textframe. This is my code: var Text = Rule("getQRcode2"); var PointSize = 7; var Font = "Helvetica"; var Color = "white"; var tm = new FusionProTextMeasure; tm.pointSize = PointSize * 100; tm.font = Font; tm.CalculateTextExtent(Text); var myTable = new FPTable; myTable.AddColumns(tm.textWidth + 100); var theCell = myTable.AddRow().Cells[0]; theCell.PointSize = PointSize; theCell.Font = Font; theCell.ShadeColor = Color; theCell.ShadePct = 100; theCell.Content = Text; theCell.Margins = { Top: 0, Bottom: -68, Left: 0, Right: 0 }; var X=myTable.MakeTags(); X += "<p leading=1> "; return X; Next step would be aligning the table rght-top, but with logo still in the middle of the QR-code. Anybody a clue how to realize this? Thanks!