OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hi. I'm hoping I can get some quick help on a job I'm currently working on. I have a 6 page PDF file. Pages 1 and 2 are the front and back of a cover page, pages 3 and 4 are the F & B of the padded pages (need 100 cards per pack), pages 5 and 6 are to be the F & B of the back cover sheet. These are linked to a data file with codes to be turned into QR Codes to be used on the Cover Sheet, padded 100 next cards and then the BC sheet. Each card composed uses the next record number for the code from the data file. So 102 cards per set - and every card, whether it's the front cover sheet card, one of the padded internal cards, or the back cover card has the next record code printing on it. Before needing to add the back cover sheet, I was able to get the following rule to work in On Record Start. if (cover = FusionPro.Composition.inputRecordNumber % 100 == 1) FusionPro.Composition.CurrentRecordNumber = 2; var page = (cover && FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber == 1) ? 'cover' : 'pad' ; FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(page,true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(page + '_back', true); How do I add the back cover sheet in to the rule, so that it prints the cover sheet, 100 padded internal cards, then back cover sheet, then starts all over again? Thanks tons in advance! Danielle FusionProVDP Creator 9.3.26, Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6, Acrobat X (10) btw... I can't seem to see where I can change my info on my signature. I added it above in case it's needed.
  2. I created a table using FusionPro. The table has a border on all 4 sides. Below the table, I want to add 12px of margin. In the world of CSS and HTML, the 'margin' is defined as the area OUTSIDE the box. (And 'padding' is the area inside the box). But according to FusionPro, the margin is the area INSIDE the box. Is this correct? I am adjusting my table's bottom margin like this: myTable.Rows[0].Cells[0].Margins.Bottom = 12;...but it's adding space inside the box, not outside as I would expect. So, how can I add 12px of space below my table? (I know I can just add a blank line, but I wanted precise control of the space in pixels. A 'margin' property would do the trick ;-) The CSS Box Model http://www.screencast.com/t/06nAFfFThttp://www.w3schools.com/css/css_boxmodel.asp http://screencast.com/t/06nAFfFT
  3. I have a product with an inline graphic. I am finding that my 8.5" x 11" image does not fit in an 8.625" x 11.125" text box. I have found that same file fits in an 8.625" x 14.125" text box. I also notice that my text box is 8.62" x 11.1" because it cannot have two decimal places when the dimension reaches 3 digits. I am just looking to confirm my observation that a text box must be at least "0.12" bigger than the dimension of the image inserted inline within it. Otherwise, do you know of any other reason this might be happening? Thank you, Meir