OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. I'm working on a business card that has 1 street address field. I need to change the case to uppercase & superscript the street name when it is a number. Ex: North 44th Street should change to NORTH 44TH STREET and the th in 44th needs to superscript. Is there a way to do this with javascript or is my only option to create formatted text resources?
  2. I have a ® that I need to superscript which I have done successfully, however it seems to not be high enough for capitalized text. http://i.imgur.com/tCtj5BN.png Is this just how it is or is there any way I can make it higher? Manually placing an image isn't an option as this is generated text from a measure_rule; the placement of this will vary every time.
  3. I'm finding that changing the <tracking> of text has no effect when the characters in question are within <superscript> tags. I'm using <tracking> in conjunction with <p>.
  4. I'm still fairly new at this and my pre-press department just came to me for assistance for an offline VDP job. We are processing a VDP job for a new client. The Excel file has a field with a dollar amount for some records. When we are using this field, the customer wants us to superscript the dollar sign. Have any of you done this before? If so, will one of you help me?
  5. Is there any way to have 2 different Superscript offsets within the same paragraph? Global settings are making one of the Superscript offsets too high.