Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'graphic rule'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. Hello, I need to create a graphic rule that accomplishes the following. *Note: This is for a rule using MarcomCentral: I have a set of users who belong to a specific group, and they have the option to include a special image on their business cards. These users have been identified through TPAs. I want to provide my users with the choice to decide whether they want to include the image on their cards or not. However, it's important to note that not all of my users are members of this particular group. Therefore, if a user who isn't part of the group decides to include the image on their card, the rule should take precedence over their selection of "yes." Example Scenarios: Scenario 1 (Manager): User: John (Manager) Choice: "Yes, I want the logo." Result: John's business card includes the special logo. Scenario 2 (Manager): User: Sarah (Manager) Choice: "No, I don't want the logo." Result: Sarah's business card does not include the special logo. Scenario 3 (Regular Employee): User: Mike (Regular Employee) Choice: Mike has no choice in this matter since he's not a Manager. The rule ensures that the logo is not added to his business card, even if he somehow selects "Yes." This rule ensures that only Managers have the option to include the special image on their business cards, while Regular Employees are excluded from this choice.
  2. Hello, I am trying to create a template that does the following: I would like a logo graphic to be on the right side of my user's email address. Since all of my users have different email addresses, and some are longer than others, I make sure to stretch out the frame much further to prevent problems with anyone with a really long email. I want the logo graphic to be just slightly to the right of the email address, regardless of the email length and frame length. Is this possible?
  3. I saw someone posted something like this 6 years ago. I can't get it to work myself. Our client has name badges and they want up to 5 max of 15 logos brought in, and centered below the names, in one line. (there could be zero, one, two, three, four or five logos, centered) So, I need to have one graphic box, and I need to pull in the proper graphic(s)(say logo 1 to logo 15) based on the database field that has a column for logo 1 thru logo 15, with the number "1" in the field if they want it populated. Can anyone help me out here? Thanks! Bob
  4. I'm needing a rule written to insert a picture when the data field is empty. It doesn't matter what's in the field but if empty it needs a graphic. Otherwise if there is data in that field then no graphic. It's for ID cards and I want the graphic "Not Used" to show when there is no data.
  5. I have a product with an inline graphic. I am finding that my 8.5" x 11" image does not fit in an 8.625" x 11.125" text box. I have found that same file fits in an 8.625" x 14.125" text box. I also notice that my text box is 8.62" x 11.1" because it cannot have two decimal places when the dimension reaches 3 digits. I am just looking to confirm my observation that a text box must be at least "0.12" bigger than the dimension of the image inserted inline within it. Otherwise, do you know of any other reason this might be happening? Thank you, Meir