OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 4 results

1. Hi, Maybe this is not a topic for this forum, but I'll give it a shot: In FusionPro I created a template for a business card with a QR-code on it. Because the QR-code has to be green, I used the text-variant, using this code var EncodingMode = "String"; var ErrorCorrectionMode = "L"; var PreferredFormat = "0"; var PointSize = "4"; var NoFontTag = false; var Font = "IDAutomation2D"; var ProcessTilde = false; var FieldOrRuleToEncode = "BEGIN:VCARD\n"+ "VERSION:3.0\n"+ "N:" +Field("Achternaam") + ";" + Field("Voornaam") + "\n"+ "ADR;TYPE=WORK:"+ ";;" + Rule("getStraat") + ";" + Rule("getStraatPostcode") + ";;" + Rule("getStraatPlaats") + ";" + Rule("getStraatLand")+"\n"+ "ADR;TYPE=OTHER:"+ ";;" + Rule("getPostbus") + ";" + Rule("getPostbusPostcode") + ";;" + Rule("getPostbusPlaats") + ";" + Rule("getPostbusLand")+"\n"+ "TEL;TYPE=cell:"+ Field("Mobiel")+"\n"+ "TEL;TYPE=work:"+ Field("tel. Werk")+"\n"+ "TEL;TYPE=fax:"+ Field("Fax werk")+"\n"+ "EMAIL;TYPE=WORK:"+ Field("E-mail")+"\n"+ "URL:"+ Field("URL")+"\n"+ "ORG:" + Rule("getBusiness")+"\n"+ "TITLE:"+ Field("Functie")+"\n"+ "END:VCARD"; //return FieldOrRuleToEncode; var DataToEncode = FieldOrRuleToEncode; return MakeQRBarcode(DataToEncode, ProcessTilde, EncodingMode, ErrorCorrectionMode, PreferredFormat, PointSize, NoFontTag, Font); There is a drop-down menu so the customer can pick his address which is filled out automatically. That's why there are "+rule" in this code. Offline this works great. But when I create a template, upload it to DSF and generate a business card in DSF, I can't read the QR-code anymore. Maybe this is related to the character-set?
  2. Hi, For a customer I have to create a business card with a QR-code with a logo in it. The background color of the business card itself is 20% green, but the QR-code which is 100% green must have a white background. My proposed solution was creating a table with background color white, where the table width is measured by content (found this solution here: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=3233). This works fine. If I could position this table exact in the middle of my text frame, I could place a graphic frame in the same dimensions exact above it. In this graphic frame I would place the logo exact in the middle. Result should be a QR-code with white background and the company logo in the middle. Somehow I don't manage to align the table into the textframe. This is my code: var Text = Rule("getQRcode2"); var PointSize = 7; var Font = "Helvetica"; var Color = "white"; var tm = new FusionProTextMeasure; tm.pointSize = PointSize * 100; tm.font = Font; tm.CalculateTextExtent(Text); var myTable = new FPTable; myTable.AddColumns(tm.textWidth + 100); var theCell = myTable.AddRow().Cells[0]; theCell.PointSize = PointSize; theCell.Font = Font; theCell.ShadeColor = Color; theCell.ShadePct = 100; theCell.Content = Text; theCell.Margins = { Top: 0, Bottom: -68, Left: 0, Right: 0 }; var X=myTable.MakeTags(); X += "<p leading=1> "; return X; Next step would be aligning the table rght-top, but with logo still in the middle of the QR-code. Anybody a clue how to realize this? Thanks!
  3. Hi I have a template, where I need to make a QR-code and set the color of it. So I have made a rule for this. But what ever color or size I set in the text frame with the QR-code does not apply. If I make QR-code from the built in dialogs (without converting to JavaScript), then I can change the color and size. Here is my code var PointSize = "18"; var NameRuleOrField = Trim(Field("Name")); var CompanyRuleOrField = Rule("R Companyname for QR"); var PhoneRuleOrField = Trim(Field("Direct phone")); var MobileRuleOrField = Trim(Field("Mobile phone")); var EmailRuleOrField = Rule("R Email for QR"); var WebsiteRuleOrField = "www.tytex.com"; if (Trim(Field("Title 2")).length == 0 ) { var TitleRuleOrField = Rule("R Title 1"); } else { var TitleRuleOrField = Rule("R Title 1") + ", " + Rule("R Title 2"); } // vCard format // http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VCard // Note that support for vCard may be more limited than for MECARD, // and that vCard requires more data to be encoded, resulting in a denser barcode. var info = { N: NameRuleOrField, ORG: CompanyRuleOrField, TITLE: TitleRuleOrField, "TEL;WORK;VOICE": PhoneRuleOrField, "TEL;WORK;CELL": MobileRuleOrField, EMAIL: EmailRuleOrField, URL: WebsiteRuleOrField, } var result = ["BEGIN:VCARD", "VERSION:2.1"]; for (var label in info) { if (info[label]) result.push(label + ":" + info[label]); } result.push("END:VCARD"); return MakeQRBarcodeGraphic(result.join(Chr(13) + Chr(10))); var QR = new QRBarcode; QR.pointSize = Int(PointSize) || 10; return QR.Make(result); And here is a collect of my job. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1372858/Temp/1/Collect.zip.zip Hope somebody can see what is missing.
  4. Hi, I've made a QR-code(vcard) on a business card that returns the resource name instead of the resource itself. The resource is an address and is located in a .txt file. So when you scan the code you get Resource("path") in the address field. The rule createResource outputs correctly on the bus card itself. It should be mentioned that this is a VDP uploaded to DSF. Is it possible to correct this, or is it a limitation?