OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 4 results

1. Hi there, I'm currently running a newer version of FusionPro (9.3.36) than our server (9.3.9), and to ensure the leading matches between my desktop and the server, I have to go to: Edit Text > Paragraph > Global Settings > Leading ...and change the mode from FusionPro 9.3 to Legacy, for every document. My question is, is there a way to do this as a universal FusionPro setting, such that I don't have to change it on every document I process? Thank you! -LK
  2. Hello - I need to have a rule that changes the leading between a hard return and a natural line break. If the text naturally falls to a second line, I need tighter leading, and on a hard return I need larger leading (or the original leading set in paragraph settings). Here's where I'm at in terms of writing a rule. Note:this rule also forces text to indent when text naturally breaks to second line. This functionality works fine I just need to tighten the leading. Rule: var indent = ''; var itemName = Field("contentOne"); return itemName.split("<p>"+"<magnify type=leading factor=50>").filter(String).map(function(s){return indent.toLowerCase() + s;}).join("</magnify>"+"<p>"); Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks
  3. I’m attempting to format the email address for a business card template and am stuck. The database has an email address with First.Last. My current rule is if (Field("Individual Email") != "") return Field("Individual Email")+"@MyDomain.com" else return "" I need assistance with the following: 1. Changing the . in the field & @MyDomain.com.com to Gotham Medium, 4.5pt with 5.4 pt leading 2. Change the @ symbol to Gotham Medium, 7pt with 8.4 pt leading Any help with this will be much appreciated.
  4. When composing files that consist of mostly text boxes via Direct, it SOMETIMES discards my leading setting. The quick fix solution is to just quit Acrobat and reoutput, and that will be okay if I was always dealing with small jobs. However this was brought to my attention on a large job. Is this a glitch? How can I fix? I have attached 2 image screen shots of my problem.Archive.zip