OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 4 results

1. Hello, Is there any way to include the output of a rule in a document's slug? I want my printer to know when something is meant to be printed based on the rules I've written to out a date.
  2. Hello, I am trying to create a rule that would include the Choose Phone Format option with all dots (123.456.7890) to the code below. if (Field("ChoosePhone") == "Direct" && Field("Direct") != "") { return Field("Direct"); } else if (Field("ChoosePhone") == "Mobile" && Field("Mobile") != "") { return Field("Mobile"); } else if (Field("ChoosePhone") == "Center" && Field("CenterPhoneNumber") != "") { return Field("CenterPhoneNumber"); } else { return Field("Direct"); } Does anyone know how I would go about this?
  3. Hello - I need to have a rule that changes the leading between a hard return and a natural line break. If the text naturally falls to a second line, I need tighter leading, and on a hard return I need larger leading (or the original leading set in paragraph settings). Here's where I'm at in terms of writing a rule. Note:this rule also forces text to indent when text naturally breaks to second line. This functionality works fine I just need to tighten the leading. Rule: var indent = ''; var itemName = Field("contentOne"); return itemName.split("<p>"+"<magnify type=leading factor=50>").filter(String).map(function(s){return indent.toLowerCase() + s;}).join("</magnify>"+"<p>"); Any feedback is much appreciated. Thanks
  4. Macintosh OS X 10.6.8 Acrobat X 10.1.2 Fusion Pro Desktop 7.2P1k In font Myriad Pro there is a glyph for ballot box. I can't get that to work at all when previewing or composing in a Fusion Pro Desktop variable text box. I tried using the ballot box in Universal News with Commercial Pi font (capital M). No dice. Then I tried using ballot boxes from Zapf Dingbats (lower case o and p). These work when on a line by themselves but not on a line with other static text and variables formatted using Myriad Pro. Composition system generates message: "Text processing is limited to Latin-1/MacRoman characters only. Go to Compose->Advanced tab to remove the limitation." Unfortunately, the Advanced tab doesn't have any way to remove the limitation! This should be simple, why is it not? It's only formatting text.