OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hi I have a business card template, where I need page 1 to be duplicate, so I have 20 copies to make the imposition be correct. The back of the imposition is page 2-21, so the customer gets a mix of colors. Is the a way to duplicate only one page in a template? Or a way to make an impostion, so I can accomplish this? Here is a copy of my template: http://d.pr/f/Xnrk
  2. Hi all, I'm using FusionPro Designer 9.3.36 on Acrobat Pro DC 2015 release. I am working on a job in which I have a one-page template with only two variable text frames: address, and a unique sequential number. I am trying to output a single PDF file with x amount of pages where all pages are the same and derived from the single page, except for the one unique number. So, in the output pdf file, there should be x amount of pages and each page has a unique number (for example, for a pdf with 100pages, first page displays #000, last page displays #100) I do have one record that has only the address lines as fields, and the one page is not marked as "unused." I tried using the solution to this thread: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=4121&highlight=repeatRecordCount I have two rules: OnJobStart FusionPro.Composition.composeAllRecords = false; FusionPro.Composition.endRecordNumber = 1;OnRecordStart var copies = 50; FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = copies; //generate duplicate pages per record if (FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber >= 1) { FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(1, true); } in the variable that contains the unique sequential number: No.«$repeatrecordnumber»When I compose however the output PDF has only one page? Any help would be appreciated
  3. ==================== [uPDATE] January 14, 2016 ==================== Solution has been found (by Step) and a cleaner code was also provided. I am leaving this thread as it is so others can get help with similar problems. Attachments have been removed. ===================== [ORIGINAL] January 13, 2016 ===================== We have a request to merge one user's letter with their property tables. These tables will vary in quantity per user. Currently I am able to populate the data tables and create an overflow. However, it seems that the first letter for "Johnny" works out and he gets what he is supposed to have. Then the second letter for "Beth" ends up with Johnny's table and both of her tables. The problem continues on from there. I believe it has to do with the array the data is being stored into and how we are calling it to run. Can someone look over the code and see how I get the tables to stay with their owners and not continue on to the next owner? Since the form is for our state government I will be unable to post the original for download. However, I have attached a sample build and test resources used to build the item. Please keep in mind that this is a very large mailing. If there is an issue with memory recall on larger items let me know.