Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'fprepeatablecomponent'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. Hello all! I'm building a catalog utilizing FPRepeatableComponent. Depending on the information in the record, each section can have from 1 to 11 products that flow into the body and overflow pages. Each page can contain up to two products. The issue I'm having is if there is a single product on the page. If I set the text box to vertically align center, I get the one product centered, but I also get a duplicate of the same product aligned to the top (overlapping each other). Instead, I tried using FindTextFrame in OnRecordStart to center the content, and got the same result. If I align the text frame to the bottom, I get one on top and one on the bottom of the same product. Now, if I set the frame to align to the top, I get one product on the page like I should. In short, the alignment works, but always ghosts the same product to the top. How do I bust the ghost? TIA! ~Lisa **Edited to add that the rule does validate correctly, only listing one instance of the final product. Though, if the text box vertical alignment is set to center or bottom, two instances of the final product appear on composition. FusionPro Windows 10.0.26