Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'formatted text resource'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. Hello All, I found a post from Dan that got me 40-50% of the way to my goal, but I am struggling as I am a total Noob. I am working with a project that has up to 1200 different versions/ possible pages, front and back. Each page can have up to 50 variables, all in various locations. I am trying to make this as simple as possible, and found this code from a previous post which showed promise. data = new ExternalDataFileEx('/path/to/data.csv',','); for (var i=1; i<=data.recordCount; i++) { var frame = FindTextFrame(data.GetFieldValue(i, 'Frame')); var att = ['width','height','x','y']; for (var n in att) if (a = data.GetFieldValue(i, att[n])) frame[att[n]] = a; frame.content = RawTextFromTagged(CreateResource(data.GetFieldValue(i, 'content')).content); } Catch is that I am trying to use Formatted Text Resources, to make the fonts easier to manage, in the content location. All I can think to do is create a huge amount of Switch statements that control the FTR being matched to the Version codes I have and then calling that rule in the 'frame.content' part of this code. Sorry if I am losing anyone, this is not an easy task and has so many moving parts.