Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'editable data'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. We have all sorts of fusion pro products in our system, such as business cards and letter heads, but now we are trying to see what else the software can do. For example, I'm currently creating a generic demo of a smartstore and wish to have a welcome brochure for a gym, where the trainer would be the person who logs in, and creates the brochure for his/her customer. So, on the front page where it says welcome, and then I'd like to put the customers name in, however, I can't seem to find how to do this. Also, further in, I want the trainer to be able to explain specific things and have a certain amount of characters to say to their customer who they are, but obviously you have to have a fp files text box linked to a field such as name or title, or whatever so I can't make this text editable. I've looked at making a CSV to upload that can be updated each time a customer would join the service, however this means the trainer would have to write great paragraphs in the small excel text boxes, and create a log in for every trainers customer that they would have to log in for. Any help or guidance much appreciated!