OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Hi Everyone, so I'm having a little trouble applying a line break rule to a business card template that I've been working on. Basically I have a line of input, and I want my customers to be able to insert a semicolon (or other character) to break their lines where they please. Although I'm not the most fluent person in javascript, my code works when I validate, but when I click okay and apply it to my template, it neither works when I preview it or when I compose it. Currently, I have a rule stating: return TaggedDataField("Position").replace(/; /g, "\n"); So far, I've tried many variations of this code with the "Treat returned strings as tagged text" box checked and unchecked, yet the semicolon still remains after I click okay. I'm using FusionPro 9.2 right now if that helps, If anyone knows a workaround that would be wonderful! Thanks
  2. I am working on a business card that has very specific design specifications. One of the specifications is if the email cannot fit on one line, to drop the @... to the next line. short@client.com would fit on one line but reallyreallyreallyreallylong@client.com would display as reallyreallyreallyreallylong @client.com Is there a way to set where the line breaks? In this case, set it to break before the @ symbol. Thank you.