OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. All, I need help. I have a customer that can add up to 2 phone numbers on a business card. The field tags vary. They need to bold the two phone tag fields and change the color for the divider between the 2 numbers if both are used. I have Treat as Tagged Text selected. I have tried both <b></b> and <f name=""></f> My rule current rule is if (Field("Phone 1") != "" && Field("Phone 2") != "") return <f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 1 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone")+' '+<color name="c0m36y100k8">|</color>+' '+<f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 2 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone2"); else if (Field("Phone 1") != "" && Field("Phone 2") == "") return <f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 1 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone"); else if (Field("Phone 1") == "" && Field("Phone 2") != "") return <f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 2 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone2"); else if (Field("Phone 1") == "" && Field("Phone 2") == "") return ""; When I check fonts used under advanced, I see Gotham Book and Gotham Bold I also see this in the text frame. The color name for the color I want to use is c0m36y100k8. I see this in both the text frame color drop down as well as colors under advanced. My phone format rules are formatting the numbers as (000) 000-0000. I'm not getting any errors on compose, but it is returning the following: Field("Phone 1 Tag") (404) 213-8360 | Field("Phone 2 Tag") (404) 941-2631 The whole line is black and there is no bold. I appreciate any of the help I can get. Thanks, Traba
  2. I picked the phone formatting rule in Fusion Pro and altered it a little. I added a phone number prefix ( T +1 (***) ***-***x) I want the T to be bold. So in my rule I have it as <b>T</b> +1 then the rule. But its not working. Validation comes up fine but it just shows the actual text I typed in. I have a screen shot attached. Thanks Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 8.06.23 AM.zip
  3. S_Black

Font not loading

I have a project that is calling for a particular font, and though I've loaded them, the Bold font does not display. The font referenced is "Whitney". I have deleted the font family from my PC, reinstalled them, restarted Acrobat, and I am still not able to view the font. Here is what the log message displays when composing: I have seen on another post that I may need to send my font to an ftp for analysis, but it's strange that the standard version of the font loads, but not the bold. Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.