OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Hello Again, I am setting up some presentation fliers for a client, and one section requires presenter/speaker head shots and biographies. The client has designed them to wrap the text around the speaker's photo and to have 0.1875" of padding on just the right side and bottom of the image. Fusion Pro is wrapping the text around the image, but the text touches the image box. It took me a while to even find the text wrap setting at all, and I can find no place to change the behavior of the text wrap in my Fusion Pro documentation. Is there a way to define the precise padding (space around the image) when using the text wrap tool? I have included a mock up image of what I am attempting to do and what Fusion Pro is generating: http://www.rboweb.com/WASHU/IMGS/EXAMPLES/textwrapquestion.jpg I know for a fact that the client will not redesign this layout to accommodate the software, so I have to figure out a way to create the desired layout. Thanks!
  2. In attached example, I applied text wrap to a frame, so copy will not overlap the logo. Problem is the copy does not always bottom align to the frame. Instead it sometimes adds an extra line space which seems to be related to the amount of copy and the position of it against the text wrap frame. I need to keep copy from overlapping the logo and maintain the bottom align. FP 8 seems to have trouble with maintaining the bottom align against the text wrap. Do you have any suggestions on how I can get the text wrap and bottom align to work? text wrap bottom align.pdf PR Business card layout2.pdf