FusionPro 9.0 Now Available

Lauren

PTI has released version 9.0 of the FusionPro VDP Suite. This release includes both Mac and Windows releases of FusionPro VDP Creator as well as the Windows-based FusionPro VDP Producer and FusionPro VDP Producer API.

New Features

The FusionPro 9.0 release includes a balance of new features and bug fixes. The new features are:

• Acrobat 11 Support
  • Windows 8 Support
  • Improved handling of Alpha Channels in Graphics
  • XML template rule for GS1 Stacked barcode added
  • Improvements to the importing of presorted cleansed data zip files.
  • Support for US Territories in list cleanser utility
  • Improvements to Auto-detection if fonts are missing

Additional information about the 9.0 release, feature-set, and addressed issues can be found in both the FusionPro 9.0 release notes as well as the FusionPro VDP Software Version History page.

Upgrades and New Licenses

FusionPro customers can download the 9.0 release from the FusionPro VDP Software Download page. FusionPro Creator 9.x customers can use their current serial number to install the new version.

New licenses of FusionPro VDP Creator 9.0 are available for $799 per license. Upgrade and full new versions can be purchased from the FusionPro VDP Store. Please note that pricing and upgrade eligibility may change at any time.

FusionPro Desktop 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, and 8.x customers can upgrade to FusionPro VDP Creator 9.0 at a discounted price of $499.

FusionPro Direct/Server and MarcomCentral customers who are active on their maintenance are entitled to an upgrade of their FusionPro VDP software. FusionPro Direct/Server customers can obtain their upgrades by contacting the FusionPro VDP Support team while MarcomCentral customers can contact their CPM to inquire about the upgrade.

MarcomCentral Support of FusionPro VDP Creator 9.0 Templates

PTI has completed testing of the FusionPro 9.0 template format and it is currently compatible with MarcomCentral.

I read the release notes and it didn't say anything about the ability of creating jpgs from a multiple page file for on demand delivery and/or the ability to set the jpg pixel width to more than 400 pixels. I was told this would be available in the first quarter. I know it's a Marcom thing but didn't know if it rolls out together. If it's not available now does anyone know when it will be out? Thanks!

I read the release notes and it didn't say anything about the ability of creating jpgs from a multiple page file for on demand delivery and/or the ability to set the jpg pixel width to more than 400 pixels. I was told this would be available in the first quarter. I know it's a Marcom thing but didn't know if it rolls out together. If it's not available now does anyone know when it will be out? Thanks!

Yes, that is a MarcomCentral thing, which isn't directly related to FusionPro. I suggest contacting your BRM/CPM with any questions about MarcomCentral functionality, or posting to the MarcomCentral forum.

• 4 weeks later...