Output Setting for Producer vs. FusionPro Desktop

scubajbc

I created a job with Expression 3.1 and used Producer to create all the files for a job. I was able to choose CMYK tif @ 300dpi output and all was good. Then the customer wanted to run a few more, so I decided to set it up in FusionPro 7.1P1c (Mac) and not use producer. I wrote a pdf and everything looks OK, but I noticed the files rendered were RGB jpg @ 300dpi. Is there a way to set the Output Settings when generating the images through FusionPro?

• 2 years later...

Greetings,

I'm brand new to expresson (3.1.12) and have a simular question as the first poster on the thread. When using expression producer to create my images, I can specify the file format and resolution with great results. But when I use FusionPro (7.2) with a graphic frame and a personalized picture rule, the images appear and print in low res 72dpi. I know there has to be a setting or cfg file to change the resolution but for the life of me I can't seem to find it. Any help would be most appreciated.

TIA,

Gregg

I'm brand new to expresson (3.1.12) and have a simular question as the first poster on the thread. When using expression producer to create my images, I can specify the file format and resolution with great results. But when I use FusionPro (7.2) with a graphic frame and a personalized picture rule, the images appear and print in low res 72dpi. I know there has to be a setting or cfg file to change the resolution but for the life of me I can't seem to find it. Any help would be most appreciated.

The FP Expression images are generated at 72 DPI only for Preview compositions. They should be generated at their default resolution for regular compositions.