Crashes on Preview / Export

cperagine

Just wondering if anyone has had a similar issue that was not corrected by reinstall / dll deletion.

Fusion lets me set up all my boxes, edit fields type, etc., yet when I try to preview and or compose it locks up acrobat 9pro.

Only way to get it to come back to life is to restart.

If I take the same file to our other pc with fusion and try to preview/compose there it's fine. Same set up as far as software on both pc's.

Any suggestions so I can stop rolling back and forth between workstations?

I did a clean install on acrobat, and then put all my updates in before trying to reinstall fusion pro.

Now it won't let me access it till you guys reset my registration number!!!!!!

Once that gets updated, I'll know if it works, till them it's a hoping game, lol.

Got the serial number issues resolved, still no dice, tried just about everything I can think of unistalling and reinstalling short of reformatting the hard drive (not gonna happen). Any other suggestions, I'm running acrobat 9 pro.

Thanks for all the help regardless.

Chris

Nah, it's a general bug on all pdf's I've tried it in.

I'm creating all my fusion information/pieces setting up (for a var data piece like envelopes) right in the pdf itself. As soon as I click on the preview data check box, that's when it locks up. Also, it'll let you get to the compose window, but as soon as you try to save out it bombs. It's weird really.

I can do all my set up for the job, and save it out, and go to our other pc and compose/preview no problem which is what confusing seeing as they are both installed the same way, etc.

Not sure if that helps at all.

Did you search the C:drive for PRINTABLE after you did the Remove Programs in Windows?

I guess I'm assuming you un-installed FusionPro, removed any word in the C:drive that said PRINTABLE, emptied your Recycling Bin, reinstalled FusionPro as Admin on the machine, restart, correct?

Yes, I even went so far as to remove every trace from the registry. Fairly computer literate (or at least I like to imagine).

Still no dice.

In addition, I did this to my version of acrobat as well, though not the whole adobe suite, and did a full reinstall of acrobat from fresh and updated it BEFORE installing fusion again.

Archived