QR code and web links

missjrs

I am trying to create QR codes in Fusion pro that will take the user straight to a web site but all that's happening is that its opening a notepad with the address on it. I have looked through the user guide and on this forum but can't find any info on how to do this. Please help!:confused:

missjrs

I have created QR codes in FusionPro and just use the default text rule called QR Barcode Rule. You just have to select the field with the url and click ok. You might have to change the size but it works great. I have tested my QR codes with an iphone and an ipad2. If you want contact info there is a rule for that also. It's called QR Contact Information.

Picture 6.pdf

I am trying to create QR codes in Fusion pro that will take the user straight to a web site but all that's happening is that its opening a notepad with the address on it. I have looked through the user guide and on this forum but can't find any info on how to do this. Please help!:confused:

That sounds more like an issue with your scanner software or hardware than with the barcode itself. Does your scanner work as expected for other QR barcodes (not made by FusionPro)?

What platform are you using to scan the barcode? Do you have a smart phone handy?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived